MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Shellcat

Hey girl! It was good seeing you at the event for S3/C3 collection! That was crazy, but FUN!!!
cheerleader.gif

Lawd, who doesn't know me up there...lol

I love Betty, my favorite by far. The guy, Shakespeare is always good(I think he is the manager). Then there is Lisette and Darlene. But Betty usually takes care of me, she is a sweetheart!!

Hopefully I will see you up there for the next event. I don't know if they are having one for Hey, Sailor! but I will let you know if they do. I asked Betty to give me a call if they have one.

Who is your friend at the MAC store? I've had some really nice girls help me lately but I didn't get their names. :(

Icecaramellatte

I was just thinking about the 282 last week. I don't remember ever using it but it came with the kit. It has disappeared.
icon_eek.gif
I guess I was so enamoured with the 286 that I forgot there was another new brush with this kit. I must search for it pronto.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Was just going through the list again and am thinking about...

Lipstick
Venus - Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)

HEAVENLY CREATURE (Eyes)
Aurora - Peach, green, and brown melange
Invincible Light - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
Bright Moon - Grey, silver and icy green melange

HEAVENLY CREATURE (Skin)
Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator $28(USD)/ $33.50(CAD)
-foaming, exfoliating scrub made with natural volcanic ash and sugar crystals (repromote)

I'm still thinking that Bright Moon and Fire Sign are the ones I'm most likely to get. The blushes and MSFs sound and look lovely, but too warm for me.

ladyarwen

Even if I wind up not getting any makeup from this collection, I'm definitely interested in the VAE. I'm always looking for different scrubs and cleansers for my face. I never stick to just one.

PixieDancer

I have been avoiding the new collection threads... Between this and HS, with all the recent collections, I'm getting afraid for my sanity! LOL The lovely makeup is just the mask for all the underlying craziness! Vein hunting, site stalking, list revising, budgeting, etc. etc. etc.

I do not see myself getting off easy with this collection, AT ALL! I got sucked into the last 2 big Mineralized collections, and this is headed in that direction! The freaking awesome celestial names are not helping either...

My initial "SHORT" List (which will grow as swatches come in):

Cusp of Dawn l/s
Celestial Kiss csg
MSF's: Center of the Universe and Light Year
MB's: Solar Ray and Ring of Saturn
MES's: Neo Nebula, Water, and probably ALL the others!
VAE

I don't know who I think I'm kidding...
Let the "New MAC Collection" games begin...

OctoberViolet

This will be my test collection to try & resist. I really want a bunch of things from it, but... I really do need to budget and save for the upcoming F/W collections. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to treat myself to one or two (ha ha ha who am I fooling!) things from this collection.
ohboy.gif

romi79_2008

^ April is so over, summer is coming this weekend :)) we gonna have great summary weather and an extended weekend till may3 due to some holidays

mac_aiken

I received my eye shadow from the seller on Ebay (the one that looks like Neo Nebula). I will try and get pictures posted tomorrow.

I do believe this is an authentic MAC product based on things that are on the packaging and the fact that it is spot on to the pictures we have seen. It is labeled to be a sample/tester. I get the feeling that this was produced for someone like Her Greyness that does product sampling/testing (OT but I miss her!) and this may not be final product.

The color is gorgeous but my quick swatch done today is VERY sheer. Not at all like recent mineralize e/s releases. But that was just a very quick swipe and I will play more with it later. It could be that this particular pan of e/s did not pass quality control or I just haven't played with it correctly.

pemily

I received my eye shadow from the seller on Ebay (the one that looks like Neo Nebula). I will try and get pictures posted tomorrow.

I do believe this is an authentic MAC product based on things that are on the packaging and the fact that it is spot on to the pictures we have seen. It is labeled to be a sample/tester. I get the feeling that this was produced for someone like Her Greyness that does product sampling/testing (OT but I miss her!) and this may not be final product.

The color is gorgeous but my quick swatch done today is VERY sheer. Not at all like recent mineralize e/s releases. But that was just a very quick swipe and I will play more with it later. It could be that this particular pan of e/s did not pass quality control or I just haven't played with it correctly.
Where has she been?!??' Does anyone ever here from her these days... I miss her too!

sunsetbeauty15

I'm thinking from these descriptions this is what i'll be getting:

Pleasureseeker l/s
Venus l/s
Star Wonder MSF
Center Of the Universe MSF
Solar Ray m/b
Ring of Saturn m/b

possibly Stratus m/b

but all could change when swatches and piccys are released!
i have wayyyy to many MAC blush and need to stop buying them but they are too prettttttyy!
mac_wishlist.gif

MACerette

:( i cant take breaks... i always plan them but they never actually happen
Pffff the last few months have been EXTREME! I got all excited about Iris Apfel and got all the lipsticks (except for Morange because it's perm) right before they sold out. Talk about an adrenaline rush. Then I got just about everything from the Naturally collection (except for Hot Spell and Wee Coquette l/g and Sweet Sunrise and Beachsand l/s). I thought that would be it when I found out about the Shop Cook collections. Right up my alley. Bought everything from Shop MAC apart from 3 kissable lipcolours. Got the 3 fluidlines from Cook MAC. Got several items from Chen Man and practically the whole Vera collection (I did not get Blackline pearlglide intense eyeliner and from the Plushglasses I only got On a Holiday.)I said to myself (and my husband) that I would take a break until the Marilyn Collection, but then there was the Reel Sexy and Hey Sailor collection... I can't seem to pass them up. Too pretty and afraid of skipper's remorse....
th_drool.gif
MAC really needs to stop putting out so many great collection, or at least spread them out over a longer period of time....

And to top it off, now I am also stalking the NARS site. Now I really want to try those blushes!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Piarpreet

Pffff the last few months have been EXTREME! I got all excited about Iris Apfel and got all the lipsticks (except for Morange because it's perm) right before they sold out. Talk about an adrenaline rush. Then I got just about everything from the Naturally collection (except for Hot Spell and Wee Coquette l/g and Sweet Sunrise and Beachsand l/s). I thought that would be it when I found out about the Shop Cook collections. Right up my alley. Bought everything from Shop MAC apart from 3 kissable lipcolours. Got the 3 fluidlines from Cook MAC. Got several items from Chen Man and practically the whole Vera collection (I did not get Blackline pearlglide intense eyeliner and from the Plushglasses I only got On a Holiday.)I said to myself (and my husband) that I would take a break until the Marilyn Collection, but then there was the Reel Sexy and Hey Sailor collection... I can't seem to pass them up. Too pretty and afraid of skipper's remorse....
th_drool.gif
MAC really needs to stop putting out so many great collection, or at least spread them out over a longer period of time....

And to top it off, now I am also stalking the NARS site. Now I really want to try those blushes!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm still sad about not getting iris apfel.... since I was in Spain I wanted to be "conservative" about buying MAC stuff...I went nuts with shop/cook as well, i got all chen man MES, I got most pencils from vera,.....and i gotta stop talking before i feel bad about my bank account! so... i feel u!

MACerette

I'm still sad about not getting iris apfel.... since I was in Spain I wanted to be "conservative" about buying MAC stuff...I went nuts with shop/cook as well, i got all chen man MES, I got most pencils from vera,.....and i gotta stop talking before i feel bad about my bank account! so... i feel u!

I know... I hear you
cry.gif

I just realized that I forgot to mention the soon to be complete Très Cheek collection (will get Pink Tea this week I hope) and Extra Dimension Goodies (Superb, WoG, Lunar and MP). Chen Man 3 MES, PiP beautypowder, force of love l/s and force of love l/g). Apart from that I bought other permanent stuff too on top of all that. In a way I feel bad. I don't want to know what I've spent the last couple of months, but it was waaaaaaaaay too much. Then again, when I check my stuff i feel
love.gif

It is a shame you missed out on Party Parrot. Being a bright lippie person I know it would have looked fab on you (as well as Pink Pigeon). I sort of ran to the store that day. Picked up the lipsticks, lip pencils and Too Chic BP, tried the lippies quickly and went back for a backup of Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon. Party Parrot was already sold out then (about 1 1/2 hours after the store opened, 10 minutes after I bought my stuff)) so I did get a backup from Pink Pigeon. I was really glad I got them since there were only 8 lipsticks per colour for The Netherlands. Yes you read that right... Only one Pro Store and they only had 8 of each
wtff.gif
Thanks to Specktra I had a good feeling these would fly out the store and I was determined to get them
boxing.gif

Glad I got a hold of those babies. However, the S3 lipsticks were pure love too.