MAC Heavenly creature discussion

MRV

Ooo, thanks for the pictures Kathy! They look even better than I thought, esp. the MES. Swirl hunt!

kimibos

Can anybody explain to me how to upload pictures? I have some of the collection but can not seem to be able to upload them :/
thanks for the pics!!! i love the look of the eyeshadows, they look so smooth and better than the naturally ones that were good ones. im
love.gif
the Msf's. the blushes look good, but damn i want everything.... why mac? why do you want me to be poor and living in a shelter!!?? why????
bangin.gif

LMD84

Everything does look lovely,but I'm not too excited like i thought I would be . Neither was I excited when hey sailor launched online,I guess I'm not much in a make up mood,since my grandma whom i use to take care of almost everyday passed the other week. =-( . I think I will take a lil break for now,Ive even bought loads of stuff from sephora,clothes shopping,etc and not even some retail therapy will cheer me up.
i'm so sorry to hear about your grandma sweetie.

Pinkdollface

Everything does look lovely,but I'm not too excited like i thought I would be . Neither was I excited when hey sailor launched online,I guess I'm not much in a make up mood,since my grandma whom i use to take care of almost everyday passed the other week. =-( . I think I will take a lil break for now,Ive even bought loads of stuff from sephora,clothes shopping,etc and not even some retail therapy will cheer me up.
I'm so sorry for you:(

MACina

Thank you so much KathyHC14 for sharing these lovely pics and Naynadine for posting the links!!!

OMG....everything is so pretty
love.gif

Just click on 'insert image', it should work. Or upload them somewhere else, like photobucket and post the link. If you want you can send them to me and I'll upload them. :)

edit: I can see the pics in your profile album, they're there :)

KathyHC14's album “Default” — Photo 1 of 3
KathyHC14's album “Default” — Photo 2 of 3
KathyHC14's album “Default” — Photo 3 of 3

OMG, I want all four MSFs
icon_eek.gif
Thank you for the pics!

peachsuns

I'm so sorry for your loss, NessaMBaby…
th_cheerup.gif

BeckyBenett

Can anybody explain to me how to upload pictures? I have some of the collection but can not seem to be able to upload them :/
wow! i love the photos! the brown msf reminds me a little of gold deposit and the brown msf (i can't rmbr the name though) from semi-precious last year...

Pinkdollface

I can't stop staring at the MSFs and MES
th_drool.gif
I think i might get all of these. I'm not sure about the blushes. Maybe that's a good thing because i already got so many blushes lately. Does anyone know which blush is which? I was able to figure it out for the MSFs and MES, but the discription of the blushes is confusing.

BeckyBenett

I can't stop staring at the MSFs and MES
th_drool.gif
I think i might get all of these. I'm not sure about the blushes. Maybe that's a good thing because i already got so many blushes lately. Does anyone know which blush is which? I was able to figure it out for the MSFs and MES, but the discription of the blushes is confusing.
which are the blushes? i thought they were only MSFs and MES in the photos. How confusing...
th_confused_new.gif

MRV

The first picture are three blushes.
It looks like Supernova is missing (if the one that looks like bright pink is magenta).

Judging from the earlier product picture we have, the lippie in the promo picture could be Fire Sign - I was eyeing Gesina last night; it's also pink-red and quite intense, but since Fire Sign is a lustre the promo pic looks dark/intense for that. Or maybe we get an amplified lustre!?

Pinkdollface

It looks like Supernova is missing (if the one that looks like bright pink is magenta).
Judging from the earlier product picture we have, the lippie in the promo picture could be Fire Sign - I was eyeing Gesina last night; it's also pink-red and quite intense, but since Fire Sign is a lustre the promo pic looks dark/intense for that. Or maybe we get an amplified lustre!?
I guess than the darker one is Stratus, because to me it looks like amethyst and golden brown. The bottom one i think is Solar Ray since it looks more like gold with peach than gold with terracotta. But the one on the upper left doesn't look like gold with terracotta either which is the discription for Ring of Saturn.

romi79_2008

Ok, I convinced myself I don`t need the light msf (have enough highlighters), now I need swatches to choose 2 from the remaining 3

Audrey C

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

Anitacska

Now we're talking! :) Thanks a lot for the pictures! That pink MES is soooo pretty! I'm definitely getting everything! :)

pemily

Far out!!!! I feel like I'm sinking here.... Just dropped $350 at Laura mercier, come home to see this... It never ends :-( I'm sooking I know!

martiangurll

Ok, I convinced myself I don`t need the light msf (have enough highlighters), now I need swatches to choose 2 from the remaining 3
And I am thinking of skipping the darker brown MSF and the plummy one, they will look like dirt on my face--unless they swatch a LOT lighter than they look in the pan. Which is good, b/c narrowing down the selection of MES is going to be hard. The blushes I can't rule anything out or in yet except Magenta swirl--come to MaMa.

thank you Kathy and Nayndine for the lovely photos...