MAC Heavenly creature discussion

duckrodeo

Peach can look gorgeous on pale NW complexions, especially if you have some natural redness in your cheeks. The peach cancels out the redness a tiny bit and turns it into a rosy peach. It's just gorgeous. I'm all for Team Peach.
I agree! Definitely flatters the redness. I'm more NC than I am NW, but in the summer months I redness in the cheeks from the warm weather and sunshine, so peach blushes are perfect for that :) I couldn't resist and got Peaches from the perm line with an order I placed yesterday. Can't wait to get it! I'm slowly building up some perm line items I've had my eye on for a while, before the price increase hits.

I want to see swatches of that hot pink blush. I'm okay with the mineralize blushes, even though I only have Hang Loose, Band of Roses and Subtle Breeze. I just hope there aren't chunks of glitter. I know NARS Orgasm gets a lot of love, but most days I don't gravitate towards its glitters.

lyseD

So envious!!!

I have a daughter starting college in September so I need to stick to a budget.

is it wrong that I may end up buying almost the whole collection?! at least every eye shadow, blush, lipstick, and msf...
mac_addict.gif

Prettypackages

Please let me know if discontinuing its use clears things up for you! So far I've been 3 weeks without using it, and haven't had one cystic pimple, not even the feeling that one is coming on (the itchy, almost tingly feeling).

Did Lightscapade make you break out? If Bismuth Oxychloride is the ingredient I'm allergic to, it must be more concentrated in the Boi-ing concealer. I use Lightscapade every day on top of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin and forehead and haven't had a single reaction to it.

Solar Ray looks pretty, but I think Immortal Flower and Launch Away are preventing me from wanting it :) I hope we see some lipstick swatches soon, and the other MSFs.
LSC did not make me break out. I'm just nervous to use it. Just as I am with any new foundation purchase and it is the reason why I don't wear primer.

Prettypackages

Because I know you're all hanging on the edge of your seats, I offer a "NO ZITS YET" alert. Still watching carefully. Because I want Ring of Saturn and Star Wonder or Centre of the Universe. I'm not sure whether to hope they're not too glittery for me or that they ARE.
that's great for you, but bad for my wallet.

liesierre

So pretty!! It looks like a lovely highlighter
Is it sad that I'm pale enough for this to be an actual blush on me? lol.

Thankfully I'm not into the MES....but unfortunately, this whole collection is made up of all of my favorite other things. So yeah, besides the MES's and the less pigmented Cremesheens that will more or less look sorta clear on the lips...and MAYBE any blush or MSF that will look too dark on me, I'm looking at getting nearly everything.

...and I dont have a pro discount either. Eeep.

BeautyByLele

I'm excited for this collection... But it's so many products , I can't even make a wishlist. The last few collections I have passed on (HS, CC, & BD) so I think I will be making up for that in this collection!!!!

Audrey C

So pretty!! It looks like a lovely highlighter
It's beautiful - I think it's too shimmery for me though. I have one shimmery blush (Orgasm) and I tend to use just a hint of it as highlighter with bronzer. Any more than that and it's too glittery. I probably don't need any other colours like that (repeat as required).

Genn

You have almost the same wish list as I do.
ok.gif
My list is:

Lipsticks:

Fire-Sign
Cusp Of Dawn
Venus (maybe)

Cremesheen Glasses:

Strictly Plutonic
Galaxy Rose

Blushes:

Supernova
Stratus (maybe)

MSF's:

Star Wonder
Light Year (maybe)

MES:

Magnetic Attraction
Neo Nebula
Invincible Light
Earthly
Bright Moon
oh very close! I was debating bright moon but trying to maintain something close to control. lol

dancepig

After looking at the images, I'm actually not as excited about this collection as I previously was. I still have some from the Semi-precious collection that I'm enjoying and they look better than what I saw in the images posted. Swatches and more individual images will help. I was looking forward to the amethyst-peach-cream color eye shadow, but not now. However, that last green/navy eyeshadow looks fabulous!

Audrey C

that's great for you, but bad for my wallet.
What about MY wallet?
eeksign.gif

I don't know if the mineralize bronzers are the same formula; I've been wearing Sun Power all weekend. It's way too dark for me as bronzer, but it's kinda grown on me as a blush; maybe I will get some use out of it after all. I'm using so little of it (applied with the 167) that I'm not sure that I'm replicating how I'd use a MSF or MB. I'm wearing it on bare skin today because I wanted to try it without any barrier. It's not bothering me at all, but I'll see if I erupt later this week.

I really do like the finish; it's so finely milled that it just melts into the skin.

Miss Dynamite

My list atm is
Cut a Caper Lipstick
Venus Lipstick
Cusp of Dawn Lipstick
Meteoric Cremesheen Glass
Galaxy Rose Cremesheen Glass
Star Wonder Mineralize Skinfinish (maybe)
Solar Ray Mineralize Blush
Magnetic Attraction Mineralize Eye Shadow (maybe, cause I absolutely hate MEs but the color is so pretty)

liesierre

my list is...
all of the lipsticks
all of the cremesheens except Celestial Kiss (cuz it will probably be mostly clear on the lips)
Solar Ray for sure, probably Supernova - possibly the other 2 depending on swatches
probably all 4 MSFs...i'm a little iffy on Earthshine but will probably get it anyway