MAC Heavenly creature discussion

GlamQueen21

^It could be a possiblity though. You may never know if MAC will put up the collection early online for us non-pro members at the same time or wait another week until the collection lauches online and will do a Live Chat on Monday for it.

liesierre

^It could be a possiblity though. You may never know if MAC will put up the collection early online for us non-pro members at the same time or wait another week until the collection lauches online and will do a Live Chat on Monday for it.
I basically start stalking around the time it goes live for Pro... just to be on the safe side, lol.

liesierre

I start the super intensive stalking around the friday before the release...but i do a casual stalking during the week...

MACerette

Thank you:) I think I'm going to pick up two Cremesheens to try out. I think I have my final list. Until new swatches. I just keep thinking I'm gonna miss something. Stupid I know.
You're so freaking cute! I love your YouTube vids! Especially the S3/C3 vid was my favorite :D

valkolak

I don't really know where to post this but since this is one of the more active threads...has anyone ever had a problem with customer service online? They sent me the wrong size of a product and are refusing to fix it.
I really dislike the online cs. I think you will get the best results by calling them. I had a problem last year with some items I was sent and when I called they got right on it. You might have to insist on a return label but it probably wouldn't be an issue. Online cs though...one time I had a question as simple as asking for an ingredients list and they just gave me an email address to ask someone else.
angry.gif

liesierre

What do we think will sell out first? Star wonder maybe?
Normally its a lipstick that sells out first...maybe Fire Sign...
I would say Cut A Caper but its a repromote, and normally those don't sell out first.

I wouldn't be surprised if Earthshine went quickly, since its the most unique MSF and its super pretty in the pan
....but Star Wonder is probably the one the general public will buy since it will look good universally on lots of skin tones....

dancepig

I was able to get to the closest MAC store (60 miles each way) yesterday. I was able to view the new collection, but not swatch it (this particular shop never lets anyone swatch a preview of a collection). They were kind enough to let me pre-pay for my purchase, and the manager promised to get the best swirls she can. I ended up pre-paying for:
Water
Bright Moon
Earthly
Universal Appeal
Earth Shine

At least I think that's what I got! I could not look at the bottom of the product and they did look a little different from the pics I've been able to gather, all except for Water, that seems to always look the same. I just pointed to the product and said, I'll take that one, and that one, and that one.
yahoo.gif
I am hoping these get into the mail on July 5th.

valkolak

What do we think will sell out first? Star wonder maybe?
I would bet Earthshine msf or maybe Supernova mb or Stratus mb. Star Wonder will probably be very popular though since it seems like a nice wearable rosy shade. I wonder how fast the mes will go this year. I was surprised how some of them hung around last year.

Audrey C

My MAC counter was taking pre-orders for the Illustrated kits yesterday (I checked those out - pass), but either didn't have or had but wouldn't let me see the Heavenly Creatures products. The MUA told me that she strongly suggested that I try anything before ordering or buying, because she really doesn't think I'll like the sheen of the products. She knows I don't like Springsheen (wayyyyy too gold/reflective - not flattering to me at all) and she said that this particular collection is very shimmery/glittery and that she'd be surprised if I'd be happy with any of the face products.

This might be a cheap haul; a couple of lippies, a l/g or two and maybe Water and Sky. That's fine with me, because Style Seeker will more than make up for it.
thmbup.gif