MAC - Hello Kitty and Kitty Kouture Discussion Part II

Fiberluver

I remember this collection - unfortunately I wasn't heavily into MAC like I am now. I only purchased Tippy blush at a cco and have several of the shopping bags.

Before CC and SB last year I used to be anti-LE!

Now I'm all over the new releases like you wouldn't believe!

Tippy is beautiful and I try to wear it as often as I can.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
My Glitter Eye Liner 'Her Glitz' starts to seperate - I have a layer of sparkles and a layer of liquid above it...
ssad.gif

Can I still use it? After shaking it ferociously, of course?
winks.gif

My Kitty Power was like that too! I'm going to shake it up as well whenever I can. I used it with Designer Purple Pearlglide Intense Liner and it looked gorgeous!

kiss

I still haven't used my Her Glitz, not once!
shockt.gif
Not sure why because I love the colour.

I love it too but haven't used it in a while either. Mine is separated as well until you shake it but the white one, girl groove is not at all.They both don't have any smell though.

lrtbabes

Hi I realise it was ages ago since you sent this message but I just wondered if you were still selling the hello kitty tinted lip conditioner in popster? :)

LMD84

Hi I realise it was ages ago since you sent this message but I just wondered if you were still selling the hello kitty tinted lip conditioner in popster? :)

you can always post a wanted ad in the cp and wanted section of the forum. offers and such aren't meant to be made outside of the clearance bin section :)

nmurray880

I hope they repromote this collection like they did the Marilyn Monroe collection. I have a few pieces but I want more;)

OctoberViolet

I got so excited for a second thinking this collection was coming back. I hope MAC will do a part 2 for it. I loved the HK collection.

GlamQueen21

This collection was so amazing and have hauled a lot! I have my last backup of Kitty Kouture Dazzleglass and still sad that I missed Dazzlepuss Dazzleglass.

Rebellefleur

This collection is so nostalgic to me :) it was my last year in highschool on exam break when it was released I went to mac on the other side of the city with a bunch of my friends and they watched me spend my life savings on this collection hahaha. oh memories.
I still have all my stuff except pink fish - that I finished a long time ago and she loves candy lipglass I finished as well.
& I too wish they would release a third installment of HK.. but in white or hot pink or light pink packaging?!

matchachoco

I just put this cutie in my purse this morning! It doesn't smell like vanilla anymore but it doesn't smell bad...so I'm gonna use it up. 2cute2back2mac!
f7fe1e07_image.jpeg

allthingsglam

I just put this cutie in my purse this morning! It doesn't smell like vanilla anymore but it doesn't smell bad...so I'm gonna use it up. 2cute2back2mac!
f7fe1e07_image.jpeg
Yes I agree to cute to back2mac question what should we do when we use up products in le packaging to pretty to b2m or throw away