MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

prettygirl

Thanks ladies! I pulled the trigger and picked it up! I sure have been trigger happy lately.. lol! All thanks to Specktra!

PRESIDENTslim

I love it so much, abt a month ago, i noticed my counter had 1 left and i snagged it. GRAB IT
wavey.gif

Hey ladies. I know I'm bringing up an old collection.. but when I stopped by my counter the other day I noticed some Crew highlighting powder left over from this collection in their drawer. Are you guys loving it still? I'm really tempted to scoop one up. I did notice that it's still on Nordie's site though.. so maybe it wasn't THAT popular? TIA!!

martiangurll

Thanks ladies! I pulled the trigger and picked it up! I sure have been trigger happy lately.. lol! All thanks to Specktra!
I really, really like Crew and it is so pretty in the pan, but glad I listened to ravers here and got Nude on Board, it is getting heavy rotation from me. I never used to wear bronzer, now I can't imagine any summer make up looks without it...

murflegirl

I really, really like Crew and it is so pretty in the pan, but glad I listened to ravers here and got Nude on Board, it is getting heavy rotation from me. I never used to wear bronzer, now I can't imagine any summer make up looks without it...
Hmmm, as an NW20, I'm not much of a bronzer gal myself! If my counter still has it, I'll swatch it. Thank you for the recommendation!

martiangurll

Hmmm, as an NW20, I'm not much of a bronzer gal myself! If my counter still has it, I'll swatch it. Thank you for the recommendation!
If they don't have it, Sun Dipped is really, really nice also. Only a very subtle difference for me, and I think I am actually wearing that one more this last week...

PixieDancer

If they don't have it, Sun Dipped is really, really nice also. Only a very subtle difference for me, and I think I am actually wearing that one more this last week...
I LOVE SD too! And I'm NC30-35.... So it seems like it's rather versatile! I even backed it up!

cucumbers

I skipped this entire collection (just didn't seem to have anything I NEEDED), but I picked up the 167SH brush a week or so ago on a whim and I love it! One of the best brushes I've ever used and my powder has never looked better.

MRV

167SH is a lovely brush! I was happy to get one via CP and double happy to find a BU while travelling abroad. I have not yet tried them with blush really, but I have to do that soon.

aradhana

Yes, it is absolutely stunning for powder. It gives me a better result than a duo-fibre. And I love it for bronzers.

I tried to use it for blush, but it is just too big for my taste.
i've been using it for bronzer and powders too...i love how compact it is without sacrificing the brush head size....
i used it for blush once, but i agree i found it to be a bit too big and round for my face size/shape.

Audrey C

I love my 167SH - I wish I'd bought two! Mine was supposed to be for bronzer but it got used to apply powder once and I never went back. It's my favourite powder blush, but now I need another one for bronzer.

Mac-Guy

I love my 167SH - I wish I'd bought two! Mine was supposed to be for bronzer but it got used to apply powder once and I never went back. It's my favourite powder blush, but now I need another one for bronzer.
For loose or pressed powder?

Prettypackages

I skipped this entire collection (just didn't seem to have anything I NEEDED), but I picked up the 167SH brush a week or so ago on a whim and I love it! One of the best brushes I've ever used and my powder has never looked better.
really? wow, I should've checked it out.

Yazmin

I saw the brush still in stock on Nordstrom's website. Not sure how many they have left, but I ordered a backup for my collection.

MACerette

I believe I have wel over 40 - 50 MAC brushes. This one is among my favorite ones. My 167SH does shed a bit but I still love it. I should have gotten 2 when I still had the discount....