MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Susanne

A Tartan Tale - US launch will be October 2010.

d983f2eb-1.jpg

Source:
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/m...a-tartan-tale/

This seems to be the new holiday collection!
Christmas.gif

What do you imagine?

LMD84

i'm hoping that this could be the holiday collection. i love tartan print and think it is quite a festive print - esp the red and green version of tartan. imagine that with gold bows or bells! very festive indeed!

yazerella

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
for some reason... i am imagining a tartan print on a MSF, with pinks/golds...
smiles.gif

I love that! That would be awesome!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
A tartan blush/MSF/MB/BP/BP blush would be something...a variation on Chanel's tweed blushes, perhaps?

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully we get more information soon
specktra_rocks.gif

AudreyNicole

I am SO excited about this one. My great grandfather was born in Scotland, and I used to spend hours when I was little listening to him tell stories about growing up there. This will definately be a special collection for me. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Urgh... I can't handle wanting this many collections... My father's family are all from Scotland, so anything to do with plaid just lights my genetic fire. I really hope that everyone in my family is OK if I just give them home made presents for Christmas, because I'm clearly going to be broke.

marusia

I'm also super excited for this collection...and 90% of the collections coming out this year. *sigh* It's actually becoming exhausting anticipating all this greatness!

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am SO excited about this one. My great grandfather was born in Scotland, and I used to spend hours when I was little listening to him tell stories about growing up there. This will definately be a special collection for me. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I'm crazy excited about this one too!

The color story should really be amazing, but it's the personal attachment that draws me in as well. My hubby's Scottish and we're really involved in the festivals with his entire family. We always have such a great time together, huge bonding moments for all of us each time. Needless to say, anything Scottish just pulls me right in!

Really excited here, trying to keep my hopes at a normal level!
lol.gif

monter

I loveeee tartan/plaid. This is going to be dangerous for me!

It's funny - I wasn't really interested in ANY of the collections this year until TTB (I only got By Candlelight and So Sweet So Easy blush up this year until TTB cameout), but all of the Fall and Winter collections are
th_drool.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I'm also super excited for this collection...and 90% of the collections coming out this year. *sigh* It's actually becoming exhausting anticipating all this greatness!

so true! but i love it really!
mac_haul.gif
i love antisipating what new stuff will come out and looking at pictures and things... perhaps i am too geeky for my own good though!
tong.gif

aradhana

looking forward to finding out more!
i've been living in scotland for the past few years, so it will be interesting to see if there's any tartan connection!

sss215

I think this is going to be Holiday, and I really can't wait to see MAC's interpretation. I am hoping for some really good red lipsticks and blushes and some deep greens. Tartan makeup bags?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
I think this is going to be Holiday, and I really can't wait to see MAC's interpretation. I am hoping for some really good red lipsticks and blushes and some deep greens. Tartan makeup bags?

perhaps they will have tartan bags for the brush sets that come out as part of the holiday stuff?

genduk26

tartan cremesheen l/p ... tartan tinted l/g ... tartan creme blush ... tartan e/s palette ... tartan brush set ..... all no sticker ---- will be awesome.
sigh.gif