MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

GlamQueen21

For the times that I bought things from the holiday collections (i.e. "Red" She Said and Magic, Mirth and Mischief) I only go for the Colour Collections since they draw me in and sometimes I do tempt myself to get a palette but never do lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindas1983
Please no mes with this holiday collection, fingers crossed for a red veluxe pearl regular e/s instead.

So true!! I would love to get single e/s in Veluxe Pearl or Starflash finish
yes.gif
No MES with glitter attack.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
As always, I'm just hoping for kickass pigment sets. Last year's were just super disappointing.

I look forward to the mini lipglass sets!!

Miss Dynamite

For the Lipglass sets, I hope to see Pink Grapefruit, Crystal Rose and maybe a pretty blue. For the Pigment sets, I'd like to see All Girl, Pink Pearl, Violet, Vanilla, Aire De Blu, Reflect Purple Duo or Reflects Turquatic, Silver Fog, Gold Dusk, etc. There are still soo many pigments I want to try.

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
So true!! I would love to get single e/s in Veluxe Pearl or Starflash finish
yes.gif
No MES with glitter attack.

iagree.gif
with everything you said.
No glitter zipper (or whatever it's called) please.
greengrin.gif

I'm already loving the tiny promo image. Cannot wait to see/hear more.
choochoo.gif

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
ummm, will they have men in kilts without shirts making us beaded holiday necklaces
smiles.gif

Ah, wouldn't it be so lovely... And of course, no underwear under the kilts - that's what tradition demands!

Karen_B

Quote:
As always, I'm just hoping for kickass pigment sets. Last year's were just super disappointing.

I liked the Sexpot/smokey set. But I agree that it wasn't a terribly exciting pigment line-up last year.

caramel_geek

Yay! Tartan prints!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Can't believe I'm already getting excited about Holiday collection when it's only June
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindas1983
Please no mes with this holiday collection, fingers crossed for a red veluxe pearl regular e/s instead.

word to that! esp if they are gonna put a silly glitter zipper on it!
tong.gif

Quote:

yes me too, last years were very boring colours... alot of them they had released only the year before! i still long for some super le ones to be made!

Quote:

iagree.gif
i bought 2 gloss sets last year and might well do this year. i think i prefer to buy mini ones now because i have so many glosses, i worry that my full sized ones won't get used up in time!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
For the times that I bought things from the holiday collections (i.e. "Red" She Said and Magic, Mirth and Mischief) I only go for the Colour Collections since they draw me in and sometimes I do tempt myself to get a palette but never do lol

i'm the same. although if there's the lip set [like antiquitease finery etc... with the 2 lipsticks and the bag] i'd have to get them for the packaging! tartan lipstick cases maybe?
drools.gif

Camnagem

Quote:

Me too! I really love the mini lipglass sets and can't wait to see the container they're in this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm the same. although if there's the lip set [like antiquitease finery etc... with the 2 lipsticks and the bag] i'd have to get them for the packaging! tartan lipstick cases maybe?
drools.gif

I really like the lip bag sets, and if they come in a tartan bag...I'm getting one, regardless of the l/s colors!

Also: I'm not really an e/s palette fan (I never use them, I don't know why...I prefer quads) but if they have a tartan design...I'm sure I'll be getting one of them too!
lol.gif

Rinstar

I always get one or two of the l/g sets, they're always so good! I got pigments 2 years ago, but last year's were really disappointing, so I passed on them. Fingers crossed for this year!
I also actually really like the mini brush sets. I have small hands and a small face, so I prefer the small handles. Plus they are a STEAL!!!!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I'd really like to see some knotwork on the packaging!

oooh! good call! i hadn't thought of that!
thmbup.gif

FemmeFatale

I hope they do something fabulous and luxe with the packaging this year. I HATED last years and bought nothing because!

x

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
I hope they do something fabulous and luxe with the packaging this year. I HATED last years and bought nothing because!

x

i didn't mind the packaging last year... red she said wasn't my cup of tea because of the huge tacky stones in the eye palettes!