MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

OhSoJaded

do tell me how you like it. were you able to get the minty polish that they had in the spring?? i regret not getting it. and please dont mention bobbie brown i have been wanting to get 2 of her eyeshadows. blue bell?morning? and slate.
nice. i dont have any YSL lippies. im afraid im going to like them. im really mad at sephora right now. they have that 10% wheel. thats like telling me i dont have to pay taxes for my purchase
of not even $50.
Are you a VIB? That sale is scheduled for next month.

Michelemu21

do tell me how you like it. were you able to get the minty polish that they had in the spring?? i regret not getting it. and please dont mention bobbie brown i have been wanting to get 2 of her eyeshadows. blue bell?morning? and slate.
nice. i dont have any YSL lippies. im afraid im going to like them. im really mad at sephora right now. they have that 10% wheel. thats like telling me i dont have to pay taxes for my purchase
of not even $50.
Yeah and I ended up getting UD Naked skin from Ulta 20% anyways. YSL lipsticks are nice and I haven't bought any in awhile since they are so $$

shontay07108

Shontay...how come you were able to buy the gloss set and leave with it today?  Nordstroms told me I had to pick it up Nov 8...I ordered the rose set and the coral set.  I wish I could just have ordered the colors I wanted and got one set 
:dunno: When I paid for my blush I noticed a big display of leopard print boxes and asked what was inside. The MUA said the glosses and pigments. I mentioned that I thought they'd be released next week and she said nope. I guess that Nordstroms decided to just sell it all now. I'm glad they did because I hate waiting.

Michelemu21

th_dunno.gif
When I paid for my blush I noticed a big display of leopard print boxes and asked what was inside. The MUA said the glosses and pigments. I mentioned that I thought they'd be released next week and she said nope. I guess that Nordstroms decided to just sell it all now. I'm glad they did because I hate waiting.
Maybe I better call my Nordstrom. I would like to pick it up now.

kimibos

Are you a VIB? That sale is scheduled for next month.
im like $93 away from vib status. i started to buy from sephora on dec last year and i thought that it was hitting 300 in an anniversary date not calendar year. so i have like 361 but the dec points dont count. i was so happy thinking i was vib and nothing. and then i was like ohh ill spent more than that in the F&F sale. BS

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
of not even $50.
No, I never paid attention to YSL n/p before. This will also be my 1st YSL product ever. Have you seen the Jade Imperial that's coming out next spring? I have my eyes on that one. YSL Spring 2013 Makeup Collection – Sneak Peek | Chic Profile

Prettypackages

It sure is. I was sad when I was given Beauty by mistake. Glamourdaze is very pretty color. It never looked brown to me when I swatched. It's more of a mauve plum.

Does anyone think it's similiar to the lippie from Daphne GUiness... I can't think of it at all. LOL I'll be back.

kimibos

Yeah and I ended up getting UD Naked skin from Ulta 20% anyways. YSL lipsticks are nice and I haven't bought any in awhile since they are so $$
i got some UD stuff at 20%. i only want the clarisonic. so i dont know. im going to get vib status by getting that. but then what am i going to get at the vib sale??ohh that opera rose lippie looks so pretty
ohboy.gif

never mind i have 446 points and im not vib dec money doesnt count :( and its 350 now. is the vib status forever??

OhSoJaded

i got some UD stuff at 20%. i only want the clarisonic. so i dont know. im going to get vib status by getting that. but then what am i going to get at the vib sale??ohh that opera rose lippie looks so pretty
ohboy.gif

never mind i have 446 points and im not vib dec money doesnt count :( and its 350 now. is the vib status forever??
If you qualified for VIB status this year, it would count for the remainder of the year and all of next. To maintain VIB status for 2014, you'd have to spend $350 in 2013.

Medgal07

Oh! There is always some stress involved until you get the products in your hot little hand. I hate feeling like the rug has been pulled out from under you.
YES...and especially when you start reading about things being sold out and canceled orders......OYE
ohboy.gif

kimibos

bis

i will. i ordered  MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS WATERPROOF
3365440225510_Majorelle%20Blue_VOLUME%20EFFET%20FAUX%20CILS%20Waterproof_N4_swatch1.jpg
[FLOAT=LEFT]4 Majorelle Blue [/FLOAT]

AND
MASCARA SINGULIER WATERPROOF

Exaggerated Lashes - Waterproof
3365440653290_L2046000_MASCARA_SINGULIER_04_Swatch_85x85.jpg
[FLOAT=LEFT]No4 Vibrant Violet[/FLOAT]

i went by how bright the circles look :haha:

:whoa:
I hope you like them, on me the blue one was pretty un-blue, but I have black lashes and that might be the reason. I'd love a bright blue mascara.

GlamQueen21

Did you order them on the same day? Wondering if Nordies and MAC had the same processing/delivery time for you!
Yes I ordered them on the same day. If I order on Nordstrom after 3 PM EST, they ship it the next day for me and MAC does the same for me as well. For my Nordstrom order, it was supposed to come on Tuesday but I was so lucky that it comes tomorrow!