MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

quiteviolet

I really hope swatches start appearing soon. I know the Marilyn collection hasn't come out officially, yet I'm already antsy about this one. I should have stayed oblivious to the limited editions as I was before last December!

mallory1712

The collection is called "Glamour Daze". I believe it's hits stores on October 25th. I am not sure if the holiday sets will be released on the same day.
The 25th is perfect! I am completely skipping marilyn for this collection! I am glad I dont have to wait for too long
drinks.gif

SweetSarah

Someone loves Heathers :)
I wish I could say the same, I don't think I can pass on the purples if they are decently pigmented. I think I can skip the uber shiney MSF for once. I just destashed quite a few MSF and I think I am over the fish scale look...

IS your puppy a Yorkie? He/She is awfully cute.
sigh.gif

Oh, F me softly with a chain saw, I am going to need ALL of the BRUSHES. And the bags are TDF...

Paola77

I'm dying to see swatches of the new fluidlines! I really hope that "dazzle pearl" in their descriptions doesn't mean chunky glitter that falls all over the face :)

crystalis007

I hope we see swatches of the shadows soon. I'm getting more and more excited about this one. I think I've used Superb way more than the other two highlighters I got from the Extra Dimension collection. I highly recommend it!

BunnyHeffner

You guys! I just got back from my MAC for Marilyn event and guess what? I was able to reserve Glamor Daze and the holiday sets!
yahoo.gif
They had a few examples of items, but mainly it was picking out of a book. They also had examples of what Nordstoms will be carrying in the sets (pretty much the same...just seemed like a little different color story- looked like an extra cool and extra warm case) For people wondering about the leopard bags they were vinyl (not cloth or satin) but they looked very nice. Like it was maybe actually vinyl covered fabric? Still had a nice rich look.

I did some serious SERIOUS damage tonight!

quiteviolet

You guys! I just got back from my MAC for Marilyn event and guess what? I was able to reserve Glamor Daze and the holiday sets!
yahoo.gif
They had a few examples of items, but mainly it was picking out of a book. They also had examples of what Nordstoms will be carrying in the sets (pretty much the same...just seemed like a little different color story- looked like an extra cool and extra warm case) For people wondering about the leopard bags they were vinyl (not cloth or satin) but they looked very nice. Like it was maybe actually vinyl covered fabric? Still had a nice rich look.

I did some serious SERIOUS damage tonight!
That is so exciting!!! Did they have the price lists?

BunnyHeffner

You know...I just pulled out my reserve reciept and it doesn't seem to make a lick of sense. I ordered all of the shadows, fluidlines and Outragously Fun (the bright pink lippie) and it looks like she charged me 16.50 for everything? But next to Tall, Dark and Hadsome she printed 19.50. It wouldn't make sense for one of the shadows to be more that the others...Better phone them tomorrow and make sure. The Marilyn event was nuts! When I was waiting in line I saw them pull out all these pastel boxes and I was like, "No...It can't be!" I was in the front of the line so as soon I got my Marilyn goodies I hustled over to the display. I wish I would've known before hand...I would have been better prepared!

Latest posts