MAC Huggable Collection (May 14, 2015)

shizzelly

a0c8ab23_20150412_134350.jpeg
I found a huggable at the CCO today!! This is "What A Feeling!" from 2013. People aren't kidding when they say these are a good formula. It's like a chapstick-lipstick hybrid! I'm beyond excited for the collection now!!

montREALady

I found a huggable at the CCO today!! This is "What A Feeling!" from 2013. People aren't kidding when they say these are a good formula. It's like a chapstick-lipstick hybrid! I'm beyond excited for the collection now!!
I can barely stand how cute you are! I should check if mine has them...looks great. Edit wait I just Googled them again. I think there are tons of these at my cco. Nope I think they're the Sheen Supremes...

thefbomb

That looks great on you!! This time around I will pick one up perhaps. Really want that teddy too haha

shizzelly

I can barely stand how cute you are! I should check if mine has them...looks great. Edit wait I just Googled them again. I think there are tons of these at my cco. Nope I think they're the Sheen Supremes...
Hehe thank you! I always see tons of sheen supremes at CCOs, I don't have any and the only one I really want is "Divine Choice" which they never have. I just happened to be like "oooh what's this pretty silver bullet?" and it was a huggable! And I found Strange Journey from rocky! I missed that collection last year so you can imagine how excited I was!

montREALady

Hehe thank you! I always see tons of sheen supremes at CCOs, I don't have any and the only one I really want is "Divine Choice" which they never have. I just happened to be like "oooh what's this pretty silver bullet?" and it was a huggable! And I found Strange Journey from rocky! I missed that collection last year so you can imagine how excited I was!
I have one on my list, Look at Her! I always ignore stuff in the skinny tubes, lol. They're never matte and that's what I'm usually looking for. Good stuff. Did you get anything else?

shizzelly

I have one on my list, Look at Her! I always ignore stuff in the skinny tubes, lol. They're never matte and that's what I'm usually looking for. Good stuff. Did you get anything else?
Nah just the huggable and strange journey. Nothing else was really catching my eye.