MAC Huggable Collection (May 14, 2015)

montREALady

That was the only item I wanted... Money saved
I was about to say, "Someone, quick, break it to Marsha lightly!"
bouquet.gif

liba

That was the only item I wanted... Money saved
Believe me, you want some Huggables too. They make even wrinkly lips perfectly smooth and soft. It also seems like the colors are a little more interesting in this collection compared to the first one, so that's a plus.

B

Buffy89

Thanks Nay! I'll ask my Mac lady when these will be at the counters here. Since there are no swatches yet, I don't wanna order. Because MIB is still in stock at Douglas, I really hope they'll be well stocked for future collections (I know, I know...but a girl can dream! lol).

Anneri

Which ones did you order? I like the shade the model is wearing in the promo pic, but it looks like the finish of these has a little too much shine for my liking.
Do you own some of the old ones? Because the shine goes away, and then you're left with a soft stain that's beautiful.

I just love the Huggables. It's my fave lipstick formula EVER.

Without swatches, I just got three I was relatively sure about: Flaming Lips, Play it Soft and Dramatical. The others I'll check out in store.

@Buffy89 would you kindly share what your MAC SA says about the release date on counters?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do you own some of the old ones? Because the shine goes away, and then you're left with a soft stain that's beautiful.

I just love the Huggables. It's my fave lipstick formula EVER.

Without swatches, I just got three I was relatively sure about: Flaming Lips, Play it Soft and Dramatical. The others I'll check out in store.

@Buffy89 would you kindly share what your MAC SA says about the release date on counters?
No, never tried them. I'm tempted to get one if Douglas gets them, the formula does sound nice.
I hope you love the ones you chose :)