MAC Huggable Collection (May 14, 2015)

Dezrai

I'm really a nude or MLBB lipstick type girl, but I just went out of my comfort zone for the second time in the last two weeks (I got Steam Heat and Domestic Diva from W&D) and purchased I'm Game. Can anyone recommend a liner to go with I'm Game? I'm so used to wearing pale, light lipsticks I do not even own a lipliner that will work! I had to buy a red one for SH, and I certainly do not have a bright pink one for I'm Game or DD! Help please?

MACina

Can anyone recommend a liner to go with I'm Game? I'm so used to wearing pale, light lipsticks I do not even own a lipliner that will work! I had to buy a red one for SH, and I certainly do not have a bright pink one for I'm Game or DD! Help please?

I haven' t used a liner with mine yet because I hardly ever use a liner with my Huggables. But I you would like to use one you could
try Chick Trick.

Monsy

I am so impressed with soft talkin that I am thinking of getting a BU or two (which i almost never do)

lilinah

I'm keeping I'm In. But i'm getting another Mineralize lipstick, 'cuz i like them better than the Huggables.

montREALady

Did I miss that these were permanent or is that new? Got the email from MAC this morning:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/collections-huggable?cm_mmc=email-_-Oct-_-1015_Huggable-_-hugus

@Vandekamp you can try one.

montREALady

Thanks for sharing @montREALady

There are more colors. 15 as opposed to the 10 that were released back in May. Some are the same from May and some aren't but I don't know if they're perhaps from the previous Huggable release or just brand new.

"All-time fan-favourite, M·A·C Huggable Lipcolour now in more shades than ever – all of which are here to stay. A comforting, creamy formula in 15 permanent shades that remain luminous for up to six hours. This lipstick with a rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple and sculpted."

Vandekamp

There are more colors. 15 as opposed to the 10 that were released back in May. Some are the same from May and some aren't but I don't know if they're perhaps from the previous Huggable release or just brand new.

"All-time fan-favourite, M·A·C Huggable Lipcolour now in more shades than ever – all of which are here to stay. A comforting, creamy formula in 15 permanent shades that remain luminous for up to six hours. This lipstick with a rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple and sculpted."
Can you recommend 2-3 nice shades that are WOC friendly.

montREALady

Can you recommend 2-3 nice shades that are WOC friendly.
Actually since these are mostly new I'm deciding now myself. I have Fashion Force which is a soft tangerine orange. Commotion, Rich Marron and Red Necessity look nice though!! I need swatches!

I should add that in previous posts some Specktrettes were recommending it for lips with a lot of lines or mature lips, it smooths them out and is more forgiving than mattes, etc.

Anneri

OMG thanks for sharing! I hope MAC in Europe follows suit!!!!

Commotion, Rich Marron and Red Necessity are from the former release last year - there should be loads of swatches!

Vandekamp

Actually since these are mostly new I'm deciding now myself. I have Fashion Force which is a soft tangerine orange. Commotion, Rich Marron and Red Necessity look nice though!! I need swatches!

I should add that in previous posts some Specktrettes were recommending it for lips with a lot of lines or mature lips, it smooths them out and is more forgiving than mattes, etc.
thank you

Gygy

Thanks for sharing @montREALady

Woohoo!
nanaparty.gif

I loooove these so that is good news. Thanks for haring this information.
Hopefully they'll all be back soon in France too.

I loooove Rich Marron (great nude) and Commotion.
I also have Cherry glaze.
Red necessity (the absolute sexy pinky-bluish-red) I missed it for the first time but I'm craving for it since so I'll get it first ( my other ones are not fiished yet).

They are soooo comfortable, not dry...I'm happy!

MRV

icon_eek.gif
New Huggables? We have not even received the ones from spring :( . I hope there will be swatches soon.

jennyap

OMG thanks for sharing! I hope MAC in Europe follows suit!!!!
Commotion, Rich Marron and Red Necessity are from the former release last year - there should be loads of swatches!
The front page of the US site says "The all-time fan-favourite lipstick is now here to stay in North America" so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for Europe :(

montREALady

Woohoo!
nanaparty.gif

I loooove these so that is good news. Thanks for haring this information.
Hopefully they'll all be back soon in France too.

I loooove Rich Marron (great nude) and Commotion.
I also have Cherry glaze.
Red necessity (the absolute sexy pinky-bluish-red) I missed it for the first time but I'm craving for it since so I'll get it first ( my other ones are not fiished yet).

They are soooo comfortable, not dry...I'm happy!
I definitely what to try all of the ones you listed. Except for Cherry Glaze actually. I'm in my darker and nude phase now
greengrin.gif

montREALady

I wish they would list what shades are new. Or, do we have that & I missed it. I'm confused lol.
I guess process of elimination? Look at the list here and the 2K13 thread and compare with what's on the website? Not sure that there are even any new shades...