MAC - Ice Parade and Dazzlespheres Discussion

HoneyMilk

I love all of them!! The two dazzleglasses look about the same to me.. but everything else is nice.
I don't own ANY cremesheen glasses and these are my first dazzleglasses (other than the two G&I ones that I bought).
I think I'm set....

LisaOrestea

I bought my little sister one of the brush sets for her birthday and whilst I am impressed with the selection of brushes (I got the essentials kit) - HOW FREAKING TACKY ARE THE MAKE UP BAGS!!

Seriously - it would have been better without the stupid silver circle on it - just a clear plastic bag with mac written on it, but with the circle it feels like something you would get free with a kids magazine!

bis

I bought my little sister one of the brush sets for her birthday and whilst I am impressed with the selection of brushes (I got the essentials kit) - HOW FREAKING TACKY ARE THE MAKE UP BAGS!! Seriously - it would have been better without the stupid silver circle on it - just a clear plastic bag with mac written on it, but with the circle it feels like something you would get free with a kids magazine!
They really are. I got one the bags with the eyeshadow duo and I am sorely tempted to just discreetly get rid of the bag...

Mac-Guy

They really are. I got one the bags with the eyeshadow duo and I am sorely tempted to just discreetly get rid of the bag...
I'd keep it for traveling. It might come handy to store some liquids or cream products that need some extra protection.

MACcrazy

I bought my little sister one of the brush sets for her birthday and whilst I am impressed with the selection of brushes (I got the essentials kit) - HOW FREAKING TACKY ARE THE MAKE UP BAGS!!

Seriously - it would have been better without the stupid silver circle on it - just a clear plastic bag with mac written on it, but with the circle it feels like something you would get free with a kids magazine!

Amen to that! It's so annoying, it just looks like it was unfinished, like mac was going to put some spectacular design on that circle, but just flat out forgot about it or something

Richelle83

Did anyone like the crushed metal pigments? I'm still considering getting them, knowing me it will be next month and I'll still be considering
lol.gif

sherm

I got the purple pigment set and I really like the colors. The pigments themselves do require a little extra work (and I don't use loose pigments much as it is so it's like double-work for me!) but I thought it was worth it to get the colors I REALLY love. Light Violet is my shining star. I saw an MA wearing the Smoky Berry set and it looked amazing on her so I kind of want that one too. I'll wait to see if it shows up at CCOs like I'm waiting for the lipglass spheres because I need to slow down on my spending!

SweetSarah

I LOVE my plum dazzlesphere. Do it! :)

Seriously, all four colors are gorgeous, especially Seasonally Cool.

Richelle83

I got the purple pigment set and I really like the colors. The pigments themselves do require a little extra work (and I don't use loose pigments much as it is so it's like double-work for me!) but I thought it was worth it to get the colors I REALLY love. Light Violet is my shining star. I saw an MA wearing the Smoky Berry set and it looked amazing on her so I kind of want that one too. I'll wait to see if it shows up at CCOs like I'm waiting for the lipglass spheres because I need to slow down on my spending!

Cool thanks! The light violet was one that I really wanted! I might just wait for them to show up at a CCO as well.

PixieDancer

I'm signed in on MAC as a PRO member, but this is not the same shipping code that was still working for PRO's only but not the regular site. Think this one's good for everyone! Check it out & ENJOY the splurge!

"Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any purchase. No offer code necessary. This offer is valid 12/5 – 12/11. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. This offer is valid for orders shipped to U.S. addresses only."

UrbanSweetheart

I'm signed in on MAC as a PRO member, but this is not the same shipping code that was still working for PRO's only but not the regular site. Think this one's good for everyone! Check it out & ENJOY the splurge!

"Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any purchase. No offer code necessary. This offer is valid 12/5 – 12/11. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. This offer is valid for orders shipped to U.S. addresses only."
thanks girl!!

HoneyMilk

I put Style Tip on my nails last night. The effect was kinda cool.
Husband leaned over and said, "Ew.. it looks like someone ripped your nails off."
ohboy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I put Style Tip on my nails last night. The effect was kinda cool.
Husband leaned over and said, "Ew.. it looks like someone ripped your nails off."
ohboy.gif

Haha. I like Style Tip. But I LOVE Much Adored! It's so pretty, I wish it was full size. Looks great over Style Tip, too!

rockin

Much Adored is the only one I like the look of, but I'm not buying a set just to get one small bottle of it.