MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

KrystalAnne

It's a great product, it's just that nothing can replace my beloved superb
sigh.gif
I skipped that one too in favor of WOG. Sigh...

ForeverJenn

Superb's color is beautiful - I wouldn't mind a little lower sheen EDSF collection, just for variety's sake, though! :whistle:  Superb, with the low sheen of the EDBs would be :party:
:drool: I swear I wouldn't ever buy any other cheek products ! Lol man you sure know how to make a girl dream :sigh:
I skipped that one too in favor of WOG. Sigh...
OMG! Noooooo!! My heart just dropped for you... KrystalAnne, superb is amazing!! WOG was nice but I also gave mine away and regretted not getting an extra superb instead. You need it; I can't even explain how much I love it :heart:

MRV

I've been so WOG dependent..I have all the other EDSFs, but it's been just WOG. Now I've swiched to MSFs like Adored. Love them, too!

KrystalAnne

OMG! Noooooo!! My heart just dropped for you... KrystalAnne, superb is amazing!! WOG was nice but I also gave mine away and regretted not getting an extra superb instead. You need it; I can't even explain how much I love it
heart.gif
I really like WOG and I was thinking Superb would be too dark for me as a highlight but I might've been wrong. Maybe it'll get repromoted again one day. Are you rationing it since you didn't get an extra?

ForeverJenn

I really like WOG and I was thinking Superb would be too dark for me as a highlight but I might've been wrong. Maybe it'll get repromoted again one day. Are you rationing it since you didn't get an extra?
Yes, I try to only use it for special occasions. I was using it on a daily basis But once it started to loose it's shape, I stopped. I use soft & gentle instead.

SydVicious

This is how I feel. WOG is my holy grail. Seriously, I tried it on the first time when it came in the mail and I walked right back to my computer and ordered a back up... and I have never backed up any makeup in my life. I LOVE it. I keep flip flopping about getting Superb. On one hand it looks so pretty, but I'm worried it will be too dark for my NW13 skin. Some pictures I have seen make it look darker than WOG, some pictures just make the color seem different. One blog that I found had pictures and Superb looked very cool toned rose, others it looks much more nude. I might just have to give it a try and see how it goes. If I don't get one and try it out, I'll never know and always wonder.

I did buy Definitely Defined, and I like it, but I don't LOVE it like I do WOG. Also, I don't like the less metallic part of the Skinfinishes on the second release. So I just use the one side of my Definitely Defined.

MACerette

These blushes are some next level technology. I hope we get some in deeper colors.
I have all of the except Blazing Haute. In order of being loved the hardest to being loved a little less frequently: Fiery Impact - At Dusk - Bareness - Flaming Chic. I am sure that whenever the two blushes join them they'll creep up in between that list, probably 2 nd or 3 rd place. I have only recently started actually grabbing my At Dusk, you know, just in case I needz a backup :eek:hboy: and I like it more than I thought. Not sure if I'll back it up at this point.

martiangurll

I am sure that whenever the two blushes join them they'll creep up in between that list, probably 2 nd or 3 rd place. I have only recently started actually grabbing my At Dusk, you know, just in case I needz a backup
ohboy.gif
and I like it more than I thought. Not sure if I'll back it up at this point.
Flaming Chic is MUCH more subtle appearing in life than in the pan. I remember when I received it thinking OH no WAY is this gonna work on me, its NEON for goodness sakes. I may rock a bold eye or lip, but I like my blush to be real life colors that occur on other human beans you know? I am hoping for deeper colors similar to Small Vanity or Bare Faced in these new EDB formula over 2014! If you get a chance to try Flaming Chic do try it, because it isn't scarey at all on the cheek, it gives a lovely peachy pink glow, I would compare to a gentler version of Peony Petal...

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by martiangurll

Flaming Chic is MUCH more subtle appearing in life than in the pan.  I remember when I received it thinking OH no WAY is this gonna work on me, its NEON for goodness sakes.  I may rock a bold eye or lip, but I like my blush to be real life colors that occur on other human beans you know?  I am hoping for deeper colors similar to Small Vanity or Bare Faced in these new EDB formula over 2014!  If you get a chance to try Flaming Chic do try it, because it isn't scarey at all on the cheek, it gives a lovely peachy pink glow, I would compare to a gentler version of Peony Petal...

I do like Flaming Chic but its definitely my least used EDB, I just never seem to know what to wear it with.

liba

Flaming Chic is MUCH more subtle appearing in life than in the pan. I remember when I received it thinking OH no WAY is this gonna work on me, its NEON for goodness sakes. I may rock a bold eye or lip, but I like my blush to be real life colors that occur on other human beans you know? I am hoping for deeper colors similar to Small Vanity or Bare Faced in these new EDB formula over 2014! If you get a chance to try Flaming Chic do try it, because it isn't scarey at all on the cheek, it gives a lovely peachy pink glow, I would compare to a gentler version of Peony Petal...

I do like Flaming Chic but its definitely my least used EDB, I just never seem to know what to wear it with.
I love Blazing Haute and Flaming Chic but when I wear them, I keep the rest of my makeup very minimal - ESPECIALLY the lips…those get a little balm and that's it. Eyes I might do a little more, but with those blushes, they look best being the center of attention. THEN, it's a really radiant look!

Prettypackages

I love Blazing Haute and Flaming Chic but when I wear them, I keep the rest of my makeup very minimal - ESPECIALLY the lips…those get a little balm and that's it. Eyes I might do a little more, but with those blushes, they look best being the center of attention. THEN, it's a really radiant look!
great idea.

Latest posts