MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

gracie90

YAY, it is great that AD is still available in the UK!

Lucky you
th_thstars.gif
I went to 2 counters and a FS store this week and it was sold out everywhere! I was very surprised that MAC UK still had it!

liba

I think I'm going to run through Blazing Haute. This just does something wonderful to my cheeks. LOL I use that and Shape the Future daily. I almost tempted to return the other MSF, I don't reach for it and it just gives me a sheen/sparkle.
Blazing Haute and Shape the Future are the ones I'm using the most too this summer. I figure I'll be transitioning into more Bareness and At Dusk come fall/winter and go back to WoG. Maybe your other skin finish will work better for you in winter too when you might want something really subtle?

MissTT

I think I'm going to run through Blazing Haute. This just does something wonderful to my cheeks. LOL I use that and Shape the Future daily. I almost tempted to return the other MSF, I don't reach for it and it just gives me a sheen/sparkle.
It's funny you say that. I've been wearing the heck out of STF as a blush. Due to the way it kind of melds into my skin and doesn't sit on top like powder blush I've got Blazing Haute and Flaming Chic in my cart, too. I keep trying to decide b/w the two and think I'll go with FC then maybe BH. I didn't expect to like this so much.

ForeverJenn

I'm not giving my STF any love. It's a pretty color so Idk why i dont reach for it. i guess it might be because i love me some Superb; it's my everyday highlighter and I can't get enough of it. :heart: Hope we see it a 3rd time ..

Prettypackages

It's funny you say that. I've been wearing the heck out of STF as a blush. Due to the way it kind of melds into my skin and doesn't sit on top like powder blush I've got Blazing Haute and Flaming Chic in my cart, too. I keep trying to decide b/w the two and think I'll go with FC then maybe BH. I didn't expect to like this so much.
I think you'll love blazing haute, especially if you like Ripe for Love. I actually like Blazing Haute better than Ripe For Love, for the reason you stated, it just melds into my skin and accentuates my cheek bones. . I think Flaming Chic is nice but it gets no love from me.

liba

Oh that's a good idea. I hadn't thought about that. I'm looking at the other blushes like, why did I buy you? LOL
I think you'll love blazing haute, especially if you like Ripe for Love. I actually like Blazing Haute better than Ripe For Love, for the reason you stated, it just melds into my skin and accentuates my cheek bones. . I think Flaming Chic is nice but it gets no love from me.
Don't forget Fiery Impact - that one is gorgeous too! There needs to come a day when they just make all these Extra Dimensions perm. They're too perfect.

gracie90

It's been so nice using At Dusk and knowing that there are two more in my backup box - I was so scared of running out but now I can wear it to my heart's content :)

Naughtyp

I stil havent used any of these products yet! Hell I don't think I've used orbit from last years either!! I need to get crackin!

P

pockykami

Don't forget Fiery Impact - that one is gorgeous too! There needs to come a day when they just make all these Extra Dimensions perm. They're too perfect.
You'd think they would, since they're pretty popular and the quality is really great. Maybe someday?
I stil havent used any of these products yet! Hell I don't think I've used orbit from last years either!! I need to get crackin!
I've neglected a lot lately. There have been so many collections!

Naughtyp

You'd think they would, since they're pretty popular and the quality is really great. Maybe someday? I've neglected a lot lately. There have been so many collections!
Seriously! I haven't worn half the items ive bought and yet...... I still need more!
Do it. I've been playing with Opalesse now that I found myself a good eyeshadow base. Love it.
I knew I shoulda grabbed that one too! lol

Living Doll

I bought Zestful and Smoky Mauve from this collection and maybe it's just me but I'm finding them REALLY hard to use. I have to repeatedly swipe to get any color on my brush and when I try to pack it onto my lids, it just wants to stick in one spot and not blend out. I can eventually apply them, but they're the most difficult shadows I own...and it seems like everyone but me thinks they're buttery and effortless! Do they need some sort of base, like a PP or Color Tattoo?