MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

erine1881

I was thinking STF wouldn't show up well for me as a blush or be too frosty. You think it would work out?
Major glowy cheeks are in for summer, so i don't think it'll be too much, just as long as you don't swim in it! :wink: i can never remember anyone's skintone (i use the mobile mode so peoples' info doesn't show), but as long as you're not a deep skintone, i think it'll show, or atleast give some colour that can be layered with another blush. Or if you use it as a highlight and have deeper skin, it can be used as a highlight and not have too much colour to do so. It will actually give a nice golden pink colour, and look like a natural flush, just shimmery!

erine1881

Ah, sorry, thought you could see. I'm NC44ish with oily skin.
No worries hun. I can switch it to desktop view, but multiquoting starts to get a little funky, so i just stay on mobile. All i can see are avis and names :( I think it will show up as a very soft golden pink, rose gold I'd say. Probably moreso a very soft blush (mixed), a bit more colour (pink) and a highlight (light). Just keep the highlight to the cheekbones, where it's less oily, and away from the nose and forehead, where it's more oily.

ma146rina

if anybody has a Double Definition that doesn't get any love...pm pleaseee
anyone.gif

MissTT

I think it will show up as a very soft golden pink, rose gold I'd say. Probably moreso a very soft blush (mixed), a bit more colour (pink) and a highlight (light). Just keep the highlight to the cheekbones, where it's less oily, and away from the nose and forehead, where it's more oily.
You are such an evil temptress. Sounds divine... I should probably limit myself to only one of the ED cheek products due to my fear of sheen. Too bad I can't take one of those Instagram soft focus filters with me everywhere I go.

erine1881

You are such an evil temptress. Sounds divine... I should probably limit myself to only one of the ED cheek products due to my fear of sheen. Too bad I can't take one of those Instagram soft focus filters with me everywhere I go.
I'd go for the blush if you're afraid of sheen. The finish of those are amazing!

2browneyes

I agree with Erine. I really do love FI. If MAC releases more ED blushes that are a good fit for my skintone, that would make a blush whore out of me in no time! LOL

erine1881

NOt an expert, but I'm NC 44 and have oily skin and so far I am in love with STF.  I've been using it as a highlight or I swirl it together.  The first day I wore it work, my coworker was like you look good, you're all glowy.  I didn't feel greasy or oily at all.  I love the color, I originally described it as a a copper color with a pretty sheen, like a copper penny.  BUt rose gold is a good description.  I love it so much better than a color like golden.  They tend to want to put WOC in orange shades, but to me, STF is awesome.   I'm really in love with the finish.  I finally figured out how to layer them to show.  Blazning Haute is my favorite.  I think I should have gotten a backup.   I found FI a lil too red.  MOst definitely, the sheen and color combination are awesome. 
The blushes really are beautiful, and STF is so multipurpose!

Mac4Megan

I love love love bareness and at dusk. They are idiot proof, if you don't have time to blend a blush properly these are so natural, you can't mess it up

MissTT

Thanks everyone for the feedback about these cheek products. If they're still in stock anywhere in the next few days I think I'll get STF and FC or BH. I'd love to look glowy w/o looking greasy.

gracie90

I love love love bareness and at dusk. They are idiot proof, if you don't have time to blend a blush properly these are so natural, you can't mess it up
The only ED blush I got is At Dusk, and I love it's idiot-proofness :D
I can just slap it on my face without paying attention and it's done!

MissTT

Any special brushes to be used with these blushes? I know they've been a bit touchy for folks. I've got Flaming Chic and Blazing Haute in my cart. Not sure which one to get. Hopefully STF is still in stock over at MAC. Off to go check...

erine1881

Any special brushes to be used with these blushes? I know they've been a bit touchy for folks. I've got Flaming Chic and Blazing Haute in my cart. Not sure which one to get. Hopefully STF is still in stock over at MAC. Off to go check...
I use my trusty 129 with no issues.