MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

MRV

Yesterday I received my Fiery Impact. I did NOT expect it to be this gorgeous. I believed there was a comparison with Early Morning (which is a blush that does not look good on me without making an effort), but to me, EM doesn't hold a candle against FI.

That concludes my ED haul:
Double Definition
Shape The Future
2x Definately Defined
Flaming Chic
Fiery Impact <3
Bareness (love that one too)
At Dusk
Triple Impact
Zestful
Opalesse

I loooooove the blushes, the edsfs too (although I think WoG is still my fave) and the edes are pretty swatched but very sheer on the eye. In all fairness I haven't really played with them a lot.
I was going to skip FI but I am so glad I didn't... I skipped Blazing Haute with absolutely no regrets. RFL more than fills that void.
I have not played with all of my stuff yet either. Since I'm nubile-less atm and hence opened a mini UDPP, I came to the conclusion that I have to wash my lid with Brule or something before applying EDES or even regular e/s, otherwise it's just a mess. Maybe it makes them a bit more opaque, too. I was also thinking of putting them over a darker PP, have not tried out yet though. The blushes have been rather sheer on me, but I have now started to use FM BP again (it does make a difference!) so maybe I can get them to glide on my cheeks better now.

martiangurll

lol.gif

I have not played with all of my stuff yet either. Since I'm nubile-less atm and hence opened a mini UDPP, I came to the conclusion that I have to wash my lid with Brule or something before applying EDES or even regular e/s, otherwise it's just a mess. Maybe it makes them a bit more opaque, too. I was also thinking of putting them over a darker PP, have not tried out yet though. The blushes have been rather sheer on me, but I have now started to use FM BP again (it does make a difference!) so maybe I can get them to glide on my cheeks better now.
I think it would be interesting to try layering these opalescent EDES over a black base like Blackground...

MissTT

I received Definitely Defined last night and I think I like it. It's not as bold as WOG and seems to be less metallic. Is that a correct assessment? I'm not sure b/c I felt like I had to dig into the product as it didn't want to go on the brush.

Which EDSF would be recommended for NW30? Options are Whisper of Gilt, Definitely Defined, Superb, and Shape the Future.

erine1881

I received Definitely Defined last night and I think I like it. It's not as bold as WOG and seems to be less metallic. Is that a correct assessment? I'm not sure b/c I felt like I had to dig into the product as it didn't want to go on the brush. Which EDSF would be recommended for NW30? Options are Whisper of Gilt, Definitely Defined, Superb, and Shape the Future.
Either superb or STF.

Yazmin

I love Fiery Impact! I went back and forth on whether to back it up, but when at my freestanding store yesterday, they had one left so I couldn't help myself.

MissTT

I'm considering Blazing Haute or Flaming Chic. Any opinions for me? Shape the Future is also trying to jump into my cart, but I don't know what to do with the darker color so I hope this feeling will pass. Also, I'm having trouble seeing the pink in Definitely Defined. I think their description was inaccurate. Looks kinda peach to me.

Seven Of Nine

Also, I'm having trouble seeing the pink in Definitely Defined. I think their description was inaccurate. Looks kinda peach to me.
As for Defined Definitely - it all depends on skin color - in my opinion.

For example, on my eyes you can see a bit of pink on the cheek less.

MissTT

Your lower lashes are incredible. Yes, I'll bet you're right it depends on the wearers skin.

2browneyes which ED blushes do you have?

erine1881

I'm considering Blazing Haute or Flaming Chic. Any opinions for me? Shape the Future is also trying to jump into my cart, but I don't know what to do with the darker color so I hope this feeling will pass. Also, I'm having trouble seeing the pink in Definitely Defined. I think their description was inaccurate. Looks kinda peach to me.
Definitely BH and STF. Swirl the two colours together and use it as a blush (depending on skintone), or just the lighter one forma highlight. Or the darker colour as a blush.

MissTT

I was thinking STF wouldn't show up well for me as a blush or be too frosty. You think it would work out?