MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Debbs

Sadly, I missed out on almost all of the EDES. I'm gonna be on a mission to find them all, so if anyone comes across them in their CCO and is willing to CP for me, that would be
love.gif
Yesterday evening I saw Lunar, Warm Thunder and Dark Dare. They had quite a few of those three at Sawgrass Mills Mall CCO in Sunrise Fl. I may also be able to help you out with a few of them (extra BNIB Rich Core, Grand Galaxy, Blue Orbit and Lunar, Glorify) from my back-up stash as well. PM me if you are seriously interested.

Genn

I have 6 ED shadows from 2012 and 4 from GD so price did deter me a little but saying that if I see a MINT GREEN, PEARL or OYSTER color I am grabbing them. HINT HINT MAC

ChosenOne

I got my first EDES from the GD collection and wasn't a fan, but if they come out with new EDSF colors, I'll be all over that!

valkolak

Can we get a edsf like Lightscapade? Pretty pleeeeeease, MAC! I can't wait to see these. I want a duochrome blue/green!

Pinkdollface

I was just thinking. Estee Lauder came out last year with the gelee powder thingie that was similar to the EDSF and after that Mac released the In Extra Dimension collection. This year Estee Lauder has a blush version, so maybe that means Mac will also come out with ED blushes!

Mac-Guy

I was just thinking. Estee Lauder came out last year with the gelee powder thingie that was similar to the EDSF and after that Mac released the In Extra Dimension collection. This year Estee Lauder has a blush version, so maybe that means Mac will also come out with ED blushes!
This would be fantastic.
eyelove.gif

Corally

Yes please :eyelove:

KiKi Kontour

I do hope for new EDES shades as well as the EDSF shades! I have been giving Whisper of Gilt and Superb lots of love!
looooove superb!!

i never really did get into the EDES craze...it just didnt wow me i guess!! i feel like they sheer out too much. do u have to pack it on to really get the color to POP?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG, ED BLUSHES!?
thud.gif
I will need all of them.
ohboy.gif
I was hoping my wallet could breathe a bit until the big summer collection or maybe even the mineralize one. No such luck I guess.

liba

This collection will indeed feature ED blushes. Woohoo!
Cha-ching!
mac_wishlist.gif

Color speculation time GO!:

I'm hoping for a yellow pink like the EL one; mauve/lilac, dirty or clear, but preferably not pastel; something in the same department as Fresh Honey.

I am betting there will be a brick color and some sort of soft brown/peach/nude.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - basically

Latest posts