MAC - In the Groove Discussion

abbyquack

I am getting Stereo Rose for sure!! And one or two of the lipstick and glosses. I was thinking of skipping the mes but with "satin" being in the descriptions of these it makes me wonder if there will be a new texture at all?
th_dunno.gif

Care

I think the collection is actually called "In The Groove" as one of the MES is called "In The Groove", and nothing else comes close to the title
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlcatko
Please please, don't throw rocks at me and my big ignorance but why is the Stereo Rose MSF so great and popular?
hmm.gif

I tried looking for some pictures and swatches and from what I have seen Stereo Rose looks somewhat similar to Dainty MB? Is that possible or am I way off? I like Dainty well enough, it was my first blush ever
yes.gif

What's so special about Stereo Rose - please enlighten me
winks.gif

its only the most beautiful dark pinky coral in the whole world EVERY!!! its gorgeous with a light hand on fair skin, and with a heavier hand on bronzy tanned skin!
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i am also wondering how comfort msf will look on my nc20 face- will it be too dark??

we're the same colour and it was too orangey brown for my taste hun. i like it more for hispanic and light-skinned black woman.

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Damn it! I just bought stereo rose for about 35AUD more than what it would be here with my pro discount. Lol. That always happens to me :p

I did that too. Just a few hours before that info was posted I bought SR for more than I would have. It sucks but at least now I'll be able to get lots of backups
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
I think the collection is actually called "In The Groove" as one of the MES is called "In The Groove", and nothing else comes close to the title
smiles.gif

Yes, I did change the title of the thread!
smiles.gif

aeroerin

STEREO ROSE?! I'm thrilled! I've wanted it so badly, but never enough to pay the 80+USD that it's been going for on the sale threads and eBay. I'll be there once the collection opens to make sure I get one (or two!). SO EXCITED!

Jazzed and All Styled Up lipsticks sound pretty, too. I'm a sucker for corals & yellow-pinks!

ShesAFoxyLady

Well I very much doubt I'll be getting Stereo Rose. I don't get the whole MSF thing and it doesn't look that pretty to me - Don't shoot me, I know everyone else loves it
lol.gif

but I will be getting a few of the lipsticks if they're as nice as they sound in real life
smiles.gif

Nicque

Man is this collection Big. Can't wait to see the lippies and the MES. Sounds like another wallet killer to me. Is it me or does anyone else think that these collection are getting larger and more frequent. I actually appreciated the 3 week reprieve between GMLOL and Art Supplies.

allThingsGirl

I'm going to second *JJ* and say "OH.MY.GOD"!! Stereo Rose re-released? Finally!

My list:
STEREO ROSE- coral with gold/bronze shimmering nuances

Maybe these:
Hang Loose- satin bright pink/pearly lavender
Band of Roses- satin blue pink/ pearly light plum
New Vibe- satin deep rose/pearly bronze

Yay!

rockin26

My gawd I would hate to see the website when this launches, it's going to have a melt down by the sounds of it with everyone vying for Stereo Rose, me included!!

Shadowy Lady

does anyone have both Stereo Rose and BB Nectar shimmerbrick? from the swatches they look similar. I do love my Nectar so if they're dupes i'll pass this collection

seymone25

Here is my list solely based on the descriptions. I am sure it will be cut drastically..

Wishlist

Cremesheen Lipstick
- Call My Bluff
- I Like It Like That
- Go For It

Cremesheen Lipgloss
- Going Casual
- Right Image

Mineralize eyeshadow
- Love to Love
- Making It Easy
- Togetherness
- Style Influencer
- Calm, Cool & Collected
- Blue My Mind

Mineralize Skinfinish
- Stereo Rose (2)

Mineralize Blush
- New Vibe

coachkitten

I can't wait to get my hands on another Stereo Rose. I have one from the first release and I don't use it often enough as I am afraid to run out. Thank you to the people at MAC for re-releasing this MSF! It truly looks good on ALL skintones.

I also am excited for the new creamsheen glasses. I
heart.gif
those!
smiles.gif

cougargirl

It will be nice finally getting the chance to see if Stereo Rose lives up to all the hype. People are already planning on backing it up, huh? I will probably just get one and leave one for someone else unless it looks truly exceptional on me. I am excited to see swatches for a couple other things in the collection as well. Jazzed and On the Scene both sound really pretty to me. I think I might be going through some kind of a coral phase. So many reasons to look forward to this summer. Yay for news on summer collections!!