MAC - In the Groove Discussion

Fiberluver

I don't know if anyone has noticed or not but ITG products are still available on MAC USA's site.

You have to look under mineralized e/s for ex. and the products are there.

I was quite surprised to see this since none of the other previous collections are available.

GlamQueen21

^Yeah I have noticed that. I plan to backup Chillin', On The Scene and Going Casual sometime before it's gone off of the website. Othewise, I'll find them at my CCO soon.

MACina

^Yeah I have noticed that. I plan to backup Chillin', On The Scene and Going Casual sometime before it's gone off of the website. Othewise, I'll find them at my CCO soon.

The cremesheen glasses from ITG are really pretty!

And you are so lucky that you can still get them....

Chillin` is one of my favorite cremesheen glass from this collection because it is so unique IMO.

Camnagem

Cremesheen Glasses are so great.
sigh.gif

I really hope we get even more colors released early next year! Need more!

miss_primer

Its mid November and I still love this collection. I just picked up A Little Bit Of Sunshine MB. This is the one collection that I have found myself coming back too.

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's funny, because at the time, I felt like I didn't care for the collection too much, but now that I look at it, I actually hauled quite a bit and have been using all of it. I think that the reason I felt like it didn't work was that the glosses didn't do much for me (I got Chillin', but I'm not sure that it's really so special- almost invisible on me) and I didn't care for the shadows. The MSFs and blushes, however, were fantastic. I'm wearing New Vibe today and I'm so glad I decided not to pass on it. I also love Hang Loose, Stereo Rose and Petticoat, all of which came from this (I already had By Candlelight, but that's a winner too).