MAC - In the Groove Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
another hang loose fan! so easy to put, pretty much fool proof!

iagree.gif
it's super pretty
smiles.gif
and don't forget to try it on your eyes!!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif
it's super pretty
smiles.gif
and don't forget to try it on your eyes!!

oooh i hadnt thought of that! must try that

keijukainen

Got I Like It Like That today (thanks Sharon!) and I love it!
th_DANCE.gif
Love the satin finish with the purple-pink shade and I think Fiberluver's right about the mauveness.

Tried both VG Gaga and Revenge Is Sweet glosses on top of ILILT and both looked so pretty with it! Gaga makes it more pink and RIS more purple.

mystery

:| The dome of my Petticoat & By Candlelight are almost flattened now
ssad.gif
I hope they are rereleased soon!

dreamer246

MAC needs to re-release Stereo Rose so that people who missed out on it (like me) can have another chance to grab it.
ssad.gif

Fiberluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
MAC needs to re-release Stereo Rose so that people who missed out on it (like me) can have another chance to grab it.
ssad.gif

^I agree!!

As a matter of fact, MAC needs to make SR permanent!!!

I like SR - it is such a beautiful shade and compliments most of my blushers beautifully!

Ingenue

You guys...

I'm giving away a brand new stereo rose on my blog. I got caught up in the frenzy and bought two
blush-anim-cl.gif
, and I'm not up for re-selling it...

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
You guys...

I'm giving away a brand new stereo rose on my blog. I got caught up in the frenzy and bought two
blush-anim-cl.gif

Do you accept international participants?
tong.gif

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
You guys...

blush-anim-cl.gif

How nice of you!
smiles.gif
I never had an interest in SR, myself. I'm an anti-shimmer kind of girl.

LMD84

Quote:
You guys...

blush-anim-cl.gif

wow! how sweet of you
smiles.gif

nunu

I wore New vibe MB yesterday and it looked so pretty and complimented my lipstick (chatterbox) very well
heart.gif

GlamQueen21

Yesterday I wore a little bit of A Little Bit of Sunshine MB with Eversun and Cheeky Bronze MSF as highlight and I loved it!

GlamQueen21

Another combo that I have thought of. I did a little bit of Hipness blush on the cheeks. Layered a little bit of Bite of An Apple blush on top and applied Stereo Rose MSF as highlight. Gorgeous!!!
love.gif

marajode

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Another combo that I have thought of. I did a little bit of Hipness blush on the cheeks. Layered a little bit of Bite of An Apple blush on top and applied Stereo Rose MSF as highlight. Gorgeous!!!
love.gif

I'm going to do this tonight!
thmbup.gif

Momolovesmac

Any experts here on how to wear Style Influencer? Havent tried it sinced I bought it....cant figure out how to wear it...Photos much appreciated
th_worship.gif

miss_primer

I am still loving this collection. I am still picking up pieces from this collection. I just purchased Style Influencer MES and not long ago I picked up Happy Together MB. I love that blush. It gives such a nice glow to the skin. For reference I am NC44/NC45. Its awesome.