MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

lyseD

Beautiful Seven of Nine -- I just ordered guacamole -- they still have it in stock on the Canadian site.

kirtchik

Just a Bite vs Deeply Adored- dupes or not?

I have Just a Bite and trying to see if I should buy Deeply Adored? Could someone tell me the difference between them, if any? Maybe post comparison swatches, please pretty please?
Thanks so much :)!

Yazmin

I have Just a Bite and trying to see if I should buy Deeply Adored? Could someone tell me the difference between them, if any? Maybe post comparison swatches, please pretty please? Thanks so much :)!
I pulled these pics from a PM I sent a while back. I can do some better swatches if you want, but this might give you an idea: LG, CIS, JAB, DA
713e1d66_image.jpeg
a2cd7640_image.jpeg

missmeghan

Whoops, only just saw this now. Seven's pics are way better quality than my shoddy phone, haha, but here:

In the crease was Fashion Legend from the Antonio Lopez collection Teal palette.

*Edit: Seven looks like she put Clearwater on the lid and PP in the crease-- I just had PP on top of Clearwater and wound up with that lilac-y colour :)

Seven Of Nine

Whoops, only just saw this now. Seven's pics are way better quality than my shoddy phone, haha, but here:

In the crease was Fashion Legend from the Antonio Lopez collection Teal palette.

*Edit: Seven looks like she put Clearwater on the lid and PP in the crease-- I just had PP on top of Clearwater and wound up with that lilac-y colour :)
Very interesting :)
I regret I hadn't bought the Teal palette.
I have to try PP on top of Clearwater :)

Copacabanagirl

I’m really enjoying the lipglasses from this collection! I’ve been wearing Liquer pretty much everyday, such a beautiful shade! <3

Liquer, lust for life and Utterly tart :)

^_^

DMcG9

Liquer, lust for life and Utterly tart :)

^_^
Wow, these look lovely on you and I think your skin tone is similar to mine. Some of these are still available in Canada so I guess I'm going to be hitting up a counter to see if any of these are still floating around before I order online.