MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

BuickMackane

Rockin' that JAB, girl!
cooldude.gif

Is it the lighting or is JAB really that light? I haven't worn mine yet, but it looks so much darker in the tube. Either way, it's bloody gorgeous!

jennyap

Thanks everyone :) Quote:Originally Posted by BuickMackane

Rockin' that JAB, girl!
cooldude.gif

Is it the lighting or is JAB really that light? I haven't worn mine yet, but it looks so much darker in the tube. Either way, it's bloody gorgeous!

Probably partly the lighting, but it is definitely not as dark as it looks in the tube.

Copacabanagirl

I love Liquer!!! I'm so happy I purchased it! Me too, is my favourite I think! I want a BU !!
Quote: Originally Posted by KrystalAnne You have perfect lips and suddenly I feel like I need all three of these.

aww Thank you so much!! these would so gorgeous on you!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylu23 Ohh nooo, now I regret returning all three... crap!
Oh noooo you need them in your life!!

Pinkdollface

Rockin' that JAB, girl!
cooldude.gif

You haven't worn JAB yet
icon_eek.gif
What are you waiting for!? It's indeed lighter than it looks in the tube, but darker than for example Absolute Power. It's one of my fave fall reds.

bis

Copperhead that looks so pretty ! I'm sad I slept on S&TO
Do you happen to have Parisian Skies? I find them really close, except for the finish. Maybe that would help you to get over your Skippers Remorse?
Feed the Senses so happy I got this when they restocked! Gorg
308f41da_image.jpeg
db421da3_image.jpeg
08aa037f_image.jpeg
Love your smile :)
Thank you, and you know that I am on the stage of the decision to change the color of the hair on the cold bronze? I feel that I'm too old for red hair color :comment:
No, you are not! Love the red hair on you and you are definitely not too old for it. Rock it and screw age! Love your combos, keep them coming :)
I put Feed the Senses over Heroine lip liner and I thought it looked pretty good!
Interesting combo, thanks for sharing :)
How did everyone feel about sweet succulence?
Love it, quite surprisingly. Not that I needed another dark lipstick, but I like that it's a lustre.
I've been wearing NYX Mauve lip pencil with FTS... I think Spikesmom is rocking this combo too. I seem to remember her mentioning it also. Nice combo. Really gives FTS the something extra it needed for me! I might need to try one of the NYX liners, you make it sound so tasty.

BuickMackane

It's gorgeous on you!

You haven't worn JAB yet
icon_eek.gif
What are you waiting for!? It's indeed lighter than it looks in the tube, but darker than for example Absolute Power. It's one of my fave fall reds.
Ah, you know, life got in the way
cutey.gif

I'm going to wear it next week. Probably not on Monday, because I'm teaching then. For some reason I don't like wearing strong lips on my lecture days.

maneater

Yesterday I gave Just a Bite some love. Used it over Illamasqua's "Severe" liner (perfect match, btw)

Satin lippies are my fav! I had to get a back up after wearing it yesterday!

liba

Just a bite is a very pretty color
So true! I get compliments whenever I wear it.

I like it because it's more of a sporty red than a fancy red.

BUT I SWEAR>>>> Prepare for Pleasure, the red from Divine Night, is even better - same exact texture, but so bright and fun and beautiful - I swore I wouldn't back up any more reds, but I'm considering it for PfP.

KrystalAnne

BUT I SWEAR>>>> Prepare for Pleasure, the red from Divine Night, is even better - same exact texture, but so bright and fun and beautiful - I swore I wouldn't back up any more reds, but I'm considering it for PfP.
I haven't even been considering PfP..I haven't seen enough of it to know if I need it.

Medgal07

You're my confirmation Liba...so excited, having first ordered Just A Bite yesterday. It appears I have some catching up to do.
th_happy1.gif