MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Medgal07

it is

dammit Liba. I was trying to ignore that collex.
You can't do that pretty...I fear you just might regret it and I'll have to comfort you!!
th_cheerup.gif

Prettypackages

You of all people shouldn't ignore Divine Nights. For straight NC skin ladies, it's got a few super unique and amazing products!!!!!

I'll leave it to you to do the comforting - I will just do the spanking through the internet.
fight.gif
LOL
I'm going to have to check it out in the store. Definitely getting the purple and EE b/c of you. I don't do well with EDES though. So those I might pass. I am intrigued by the finishes and blushes though... Sigh...

ForeverJenn

Yesterday I gave Just a Bite some love. Used it over Illamasqua's "Severe" liner (perfect match, btw)   Satin lippies are my fav! I had to get a back up after wearing it yesterday!
Well that's just all types of amazing on you! I'm so sad I missed out on this lippie but hopefully I'll get over it within the upcoming months ;)

Medgal07

LOL I'm going to have to check it out in the store.  Definitely getting the purple and EE b/c of you. I don't do well with EDES though. So those I might pass. I am intrigued by the finishes and blushes though...  Sigh... 
I'm maxed out w/ES so I'm not even looking at those. I've purchased 4 ES quads/palettes in the last month ...that's just crazy. I need to reign it in and slow it down!

liba

LOL
I'm going to have to check it out in the store. Definitely getting the purple and EE b/c of you. I don't do well with EDES though. So those I might pass. I am intrigued by the finishes and blushes though... Sigh...
I'm skipping the EDES too - the swatches I saw were all more of the pale, light colors - not pastels this time, more like silvery neutrals with a little moss green or rust. They're going to look bad on me. Divine Night is a much more extreme fashion style collection, so of course, I love it!

Medgal07

You of all people shouldn't ignore Divine Nights. For straight NC skin ladies, it's got a few super unique and amazing products!!!!!

I'll leave it to you to do the comforting - I will just do the spanking through the internet.
fight.gif
lol.gif
Only if I get to watch, besides which, she might need medical help when you're done!

Prettypackages

I'm skipping the EDES too - the swatches I saw were all more of the pale, light colors - not pastels this time, more like silvery neutrals with a little moss green or rust. They're going to look bad on me. Divine Night is a much more extreme fashion style collection, so of course, I love it!
oh crap I meant Mineralized shadows! LOL But if the EDES are silver, grey I might have to pass.

IHughes

I'm loving Sweet Succulence for fall!! I'm going to wear it as much as I can now in this weather! As it's a lustre it's shiny and you can still see your lips through so it's a lovely dark but not too dark effect
aa89c844_image.jpeg