MAC Le Disko Collection (June 11/ June 18, 2015)

BeautyFan55

I'm excited for this collection. My wallet however, is not.......

I'm headed to Walmart to stock up on Ramen.....

alexisweaver

Listen ladies.... Save every penny Bc trust me this collection is evvveerrrryythhhiinngggg
amazed.gif

jaymuse

I love the makeup of the models in the promo pics. Totally me kind of style. I love gold eyeshadow and flirty lashes. Stunning.
Subbed.

Gold and bronze shadows are my go-to's and I like it in anyway, shape, or form so I'm looking forward to reviews on the new formula!

singer82

ED shadows are perm now hell yes! Hope there are some new dazzleglasses. Not sure bout these dazzle shadows. If they have sparkle like the pearlglide liners I can't wear them. They make my eyes swell up :crybaby:

mango13

ED shadows are perm now hell yes! Hope there are some new dazzleglasses. Not sure bout these dazzle shadows. If they have sparkle like the pearlglide liners I can't wear them. They make my eyes swell up :crybaby:
I have only one pearlglide that I've worn about 3-4 over the past year on my lower lash line and had some degree of eye swelling and last week I just wore it on my upper lash line and it was perfectly fine. How do you wear yours?

lyseD

Not sure bout these dazzle shadows. If they have sparkle like the pearlglide liners I can't wear them. They make my eyes swell up
crybaby.gif
I'm with you on that. I wish they didn't because there are some gorgeous pearlglides I'd love to have.

CoralBlast

I'm with you on that. I wish they didn't because there are some gorgeous pearlglides I'd love to have.
I have only one pearlglide that I've worn about 3-4 over the past year on my lower lash line and had some degree of eye swelling and last week I just wore it on my upper lash line and it was perfectly fine. How do you wear yours?
I have a similar problem the pearlgliders make me itch and when i remove them my lashline is a bit red.do you guys get that i dont know if its allergy i never had thar before .now I wear another liner beneath to avoid the itch since i have like five of them.

B

Buffy89

I have a similar problem the pearlgliders make me itch and when i remove them my lashline is a bit red.do you guys get that i dont know if its allergy i never had thar before .now I wear another liner beneath to avoid the itch since i have like five of them.
I kinda got a similar problem with the Pearlglides. During the day, everything's fine, but when I remove them, my eyes begin to sting. I guess all those sparkles get rinsed into my eyes. Stragely, this does not happen when I'm wearing other glittery products like Let's Skake paint pot or even the loose glitter (I own translucent teal) which even doesn't seem to be really eye safe.
But I do love my Undercurrent so much...
At least there may be a chance the disko shadows are working for me.