MAC Le Disko Collection (June 11/ June 18, 2015)

Shars

I've seen them and still had no interest
icon_eek.gif
I don't know MAC's eye shadows never excite me.
They're expensive to me but really really pretty once swatched. The only MAC shadows (regular) I own are from the Brooke Shields Gravitas palette and some holiday pigments. I like the EDES though!! Those are beautiful.

montREALady

They're expensive to me but really really pretty once swatched. The only MAC shadows (regular) I own are from the Brooke Shields Gravitas palette and some holiday pigments. I like the EDES though!! Those are beautiful.
It's the cost that deters me too.

Anneri

What are you wearing underneath them pretty? And is it the fallout while you're applying or do you experience it during the day?

Anneri

I prefer to use them With a glitter base than the normal primer!! The fallout is really minimal that way!!
I agree! I also just pat them gently on, never swipe the brush! Also, a stiffer synthetic brush seems to help.

Prettypackages

I do pat instead of swipe. Both, I get fallout while applying and during the day. I used a regular primer, then on top of a cream shadow.

laurennnxox

You need Glitter Glue Pretty!
Yes! I use Too Faced Glitter Glue and those suckers STAY PUT! I dont get any fall out during the day and they stay super vibrant. I do my eye look, pat the glitter glue where I want on my lid, and then pat on the disko e/s. :)

Honi

Yes! I use Too Faced Glitter Glue and those suckers STAY PUT! I dont get any fall out during the day and they stay super vibrant. I do my eye look, pat the glitter glue where I want on my lid, and then pat on the disko e/s. :) 
I have quite dry skin so I can get away with just using something like a color tattoo. No fallout here either.

Prettypackages

I haven't gotten my glitter glue yet, and will probably get it today or this weekend. I'll definitely keep trying wit these.

MRV

I don't know where this collection popped up from. I thought I've cought up all threads. But there's only one thing to say: we NEVER got this collection!?
th_stormy.gif

Marsha Pomells

Quote: Apparently the package got lost! :wtf2: This has never happed in my Mac history that the (here in) July collection has not been released. I'm in Finland.
Wow... It's like the LJ fiasco that happened on here in the UK, back in March... We didn't get LJ...

HappyHippy

Quote:

Apparently the package got lost!
wtff.gif
This has never happed in my Mac history that the (here in) July collection has not been released. I'm in Finland.
Are you sure it wasn't released? In The Netherlands it was released but there was no fuzz. The shadows just popped up in the shadow drop down menu. They are still for sale here. But if the package was lost, can't you contact the compagny who send the package? Nothing worse then lost packages.