MAC Lightness Of Being Collection (Dec 26, 2014)

AnitaK

I may only get Perfect Topping....Really don't think I wanna look like a glitter monster....
eeksign.gif

BeagleLexie

Curiosity got the best of me after Temptalia's review and I had to purchase another Lightscapade. I have actually re-fallen back in love with it. I've been using it pretty much everyday since

honey b

Ugh! I was all set to skip this collection entirely since I already have PT and Lightscapade and have no interest in the eyeshadows or glitterbomb blushes....and then I went to the mall today. Almost everything was sold out except all the lipsticks and most of the glosses. The display was pretty much empty. After reading some of the great reviews about the eye pencils, I asked them if they still had the testers that I could swatch even though they were sold out because I knew they were still available online. Needless to say, I swatched, I loved, I went home and just ordered Taupe and Slate eye pencils (along with the Oak and Stone lip pencils since I've had those on my wish list for a while). They went on so smoothly that I had to get them. I really had no choice.
sigh.gif
I hope I can safely say I'm done with Mac until March when the Cinderella collection comes out. But I have a feeling it might not last.

PraiseBastet

Went and swatched today and after all the talk about skipping the nude lipstick was really pretty on me. (NW43?) Might have to get it but the green gloss was defiantly clear

kaira

Quote:Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

My Perfect Topping swatches VERY pink! I'm really happy about that. I heard so many people saying that this Perfect Topping was more gold and Temptalia even said hers was similar to Mary Lou-Manizer. Mine is completely different from Mary Lou-Manizer. It seems as though this Perfect Topping is going to vary widely from pan to pan.

Left to Right:
Lightscapade (Permanent Version)
Perfect Topping (Lightness of Being)
Mary Lou-Manizer

Wow, your PT is gorgeous! Thanks for the comparison!

nicolaxo

Just to share, my MSFs from this collection...
Perfect Topping looks soo pretty, I think I'm definitely going to have to have a look at in store when it finally releases here. I don't have anywhere for it to live though because my MAC highlighters/potted blush drawer is full!

Corally

I think I'm gonna be a good girl and skip the entire collection.. I already have 2 PT from different collections and adding a third one is just absurd. And I've already decided to skip Red Red Red.. Saves me a lot of €!

xkurwamacx

I got Perfect Topping and Lightscapade because I'm new to the MAC highlighter party & decided to get Touch the Earth, Dreaminess and Style Surge!

Vandekamp

I think I'm gonna be a good girl and skip the entire collection.. I already have 2 PT from different collections and adding a third one is just absurd. And I've already decided to skip Red Red Red.. Saves me a lot of €!
I agree. I :fluffy: this collection all together. I was not tempted in the least.

NATlar

Definitely a skip for me this collection and I already own original perfect topping and Lightscapade, but doesn't have the pretty veining in my LS but cant buy a new one for that haha!!!

bluelitzer

I didn't get PT as I originally planned (already have x2 from Fantasy of Flowers and to get a third just for the possibility of it looking a tad pinker is indeed absurd) but instead bought 4 makeup geek eyeshadows. Would rather get an MSF I don't have like Cheeky Bronze than a backup that would not be used for a long time if at all. :)

honey b

I love how this has been for sale for over a week online and not ONE thing is sold out (From the Canadian site anyway) . At this rate, I'll just wait til they show up at the CCOs to pick up the MSFs. I can wait. I remember last year's Boxing Day release (Magnetic Nude) was gone online the first day. Either Mac made more product this time or people are just sick of their releasing so many LE collections all the time.