MAC Lightness Of Being Collection (Dec 26, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

I love how this has been for sale for over a week online and not ONE thing is sold out (From the Canadian site anyway) .  At this rate, I'll just wait til they show up at the CCOs to pick up the MSFs. I can wait.  I remember last year's Boxing Day release (Magnetic Nude) was gone online the first day.  Either Mac made more product this time or people are just sick of their releasing so many LE collections all the time.
The only things that are sold out on the UK site are Lightscapade and Uplifting. Personally, MAC needs to lay off the collections for a bit

Shars

I love how this has been for sale for over a week online and not ONE thing is sold out (From the Canadian site anyway) . At this rate, I'll just wait til they show up at the CCOs to pick up the MSFs. I can wait. I remember last year's Boxing Day release (Magnetic Nude) was gone online the first day. Either Mac made more product this time or people are just sick of their releasing so many LE collections all the time.
I think Extra Dimension MSF's go faster when they're more original. I agree though that they should just stop with all the LE madness and make the stuff people want permanent.

jlampley

This collection was a big disappointment for me. I love their mineralize blusehes but these were just too glittery for me.

Honi

IIRC this was supposed to come out Jan 2:nd for us but it's MIA on the website, not even on the sitemap.. I wanted PT..

4da5cc12_image.jpeg
After seeing how veining can affect color swatch, I purposely went to look for another PT with more pink and purple (almost no white) colors, and it really swatches slightly pinker. Pleased with my choices. :) Thanks to the MUA at the MAC counter who had to take out all the available stock to find the one that I want. ;)

daphnejacoba

Perfect Topping came today! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it is certainly beautiful in the pan. :)
a280b4c9_2014-12-2913.17.56.jpeg
OMG, your PT is so rich in color! It's almost raspberry swirled! If I knew I would get one like this I would! I already have 2 from previous releases but they don't look like this.

nt234

I feel like I'm eventually going to end up with Perfect Topping. It's sold out in all the MAC stores and Macy's counters in my area, but still in stock online. I wasn't in love with how Lightscapade looked on me- it looked okay, just nothing that I needed to rush to get. I didn't bother swatching the blushes since I wasn't really feeling the shimmer.

makesmesmile

I ordered Perfect Topping online and I got one in store. I was on the hunt for a pale one with no pink in it. I got lucky in the store, mine is pretty close to Temptalia's. Fingers crossed the veining stays that way throughout the pan.

Unfortunately I got one left now and I don't want to send it back, so if any of you European ladies missed out, feel free to contact me. Haven't swatched or used it.

HIC93

I love the look of Perfect Topping but don't think I can justify spending £23 ($35) on something that I don't think i would use that often!, x

sullenxriot182

I love PT but I had it from last time it was released and was really happy with the veining it had. The Lightscapade I ordered from this collection, however, is mostly white. Bleh. It's still pretty but I don't think this is going to be one I wear a ton. Oh well.

HIC93

I love PT but I had it from last time it was released and was really happy with the veining it had. The Lightscapade I ordered from this collection, however, is mostly white. Bleh. It's still pretty but I don't think this is going to be one I wear a ton. Oh well.
I've been wanting Lightscapade for ages also but I don't think I can justify spending the money on something I might not use that often! :(

Dolly Snow

After seeing how veining can affect color swatch, I purposely went to look for another PT with more pink and purple (almost no white) colors, and it really swatches slightly pinker. Pleased with my choices.
smiles.gif
Thanks to the MUA at the MAC counter who had to take out all the available stock to find the one that I want.
winks.gif
You got a good one!

Vandekamp

After seeing how veining can affect color swatch, I purposely went to look for another PT with more pink and purple (almost no white) colors, and it really swatches slightly pinker. Pleased with my choices.
smiles.gif
Thanks to the MUA at the MAC counter who had to take out all the available stock to find the one that I want.
winks.gif
Your Perfect Topping is beautiful. I bet it is gorgeous on you.

Periodinan

I think I'll skip this collection. The MSFs look gorgeous but I don't think I could wear them as often as I should so they wouldn't be worth the +30€... I don't think I would get a lot of use out of the lippies either since they're so sheer. Maybe one of the nail polishes but I just bought 3 today, so rather not :haha:

madameb

I know I'm nuts but LS and PT MSF are more beautiful in this collection! The colours and textures of them are different!! I swear

Amoure T Jones

smiles.gif
winks.gif