MAC Lightness Of Being Collection (Dec 26, 2014)

nt234

I'm always weirded out by an overdrawn lip.. but I think that's because my mother used to do it all the time when I was younger, and I would always stare at them knowing something was off.. I don't think that trend will end soon, but it's definitely a weird one to me personally. I'm not talking about subtle overdrawn either, I mean like.. crazy overdrawn lol.
I am also weirded out by overdrawn lips... especially when you can see where the person's lip line actually starts. I get it that some people really feel better about themselves with a quick fix like that, but it shouldn't be super obvious!

AstronautRaptor

I am also weirded out by overdrawn lips... especially when you can see where the person's lip line actually starts. I get it that some people really feel better about themselves with a quick fix like that, but it shouldn't be super obvious!
Exactly! When it's super obvious it just bugs me, if it gives them confidence and happiness then by all means keep doing it! But for me personally it just weirds me out a bit because it's visually distracting I think.

Dolly Snow

LOL Oh my god how did I not know this existed? BUT YES! This! And.. I can't tell but was that... cat litter?
Lol she says it was cat litter, idk if she really did use it though.
Cat litter and Chalk lmao

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Lmao D
lmao.gif
Lol it's so perfectly done

Honi

I got Perfect Topping today, the Mac MUA helped me rummage through all the PT's they had to find one with lots of veining and different colors. Found one that had a little bit of everything. Yay!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0mri_BC4xQ like this? lol

That was hysterical. I hope nobody takes it seriously.

Latest posts