MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The brushes are finally up!
giphy.gif

TwiggyPop

I only went to Nordies to exchange a pair of shoes, but MACs gravitational pull was too strong. I wasn't going to get the brushes or the chromographic pencil, but....
301e025b_image.jpeg
And the I was talking to the guy working there about the new collections and he said his counter will be selling the Wash N Dry collection a day before anyone else. I told him not to tell anyone else that. Haha

DMcG9

The brushes are also up on the Bay Canada. I think beauty products ship free if you spend $29.
They also have a massive Bay Days sale on right now so I'm sure there are lots of other items you could load an order up with to hit that minimum. Those soft, fluffy, HBC stripe beach towels are $25!

SandyCervix

I'm freaking out..I thought it could wait and totally did not expect for preening to be gone everywhere I look! Ugh.. now deciding if I should give in to Macy's shipping fees or hold out hope that a restock will happen..

montREALady

I'm freaking out..I thought it could wait and totally did not expect for preening to be gone everywhere I look! Ugh.. now deciding if I should give in to Macy's shipping fees or hold out hope that a restock will happen..
Where are you? They apparently still have it in Macy's stores here in NYC.

hitchcockblonde

You're best bet might be to call around to some Nordstroms and see if they have it. It's free shipping from the store as well.

TwiggyPop

They had it at the MAC in my Nordies too. I was just there the other day.

lilinah

Rats. Preening was available around the time i left Australia for home and now it's sold out. Pout. Pout.