MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

BuickMackane

Oh, I do like it. And it was only $28 in Canada. I just don't think it's $68 good.
Oh hang on. You're talking about the 221, right? I thought you meant the 137. Sorry, my bad. It's the $68 bit that threw me off. I know Aussie prices are mental but I can't bring my head around 68 quid for a tiny eye brush.

I too have the 221 and I like it a lot (I agree about it not being $68 good though). It's the 137 I can't make up my mind about. No idea what I'd use it with but it looks so fluffy and cute
eyelove.gif

lyseD

Oh, I do like it. And it was only $28 in Canada. I just don't think it's $68 good.

Oh hang on. You're talking about the 221, right? I thought you meant the 137. Sorry, my bad. It's the $68 bit that threw me off. I know Aussie prices are mental but I can't bring my head around 68 quid for a tiny eye brush.

I too have the 221 and I like it a lot (I agree about it not being $68 good though). It's the 137 I can't make up my mind about. No idea what I'd use it with but it looks so fluffy and cute
eyelove.gif
I want the 137 too but I doubt I'd use it that much. If I get any MAC gift cards for my birthday I might pick it up.

BuickMackane

I want the 137 too but I doubt I'd use it that much. If I get any MAC gift cards for my birthday I might pick it up.
It's sooo much easier to justify stuff when you're paying with a gift card isn't it?
girlhaha.gif

Hope you love the 137, if you end up getting it.

MRV

eyelove.gif
Too fluffy for the price! As I mentioned earlier, it's 55.50€ here. I don't get it because also the 135 is 55.50€ (so much more hair!) and both of the W&D brushes are 50€! (The 126 seems to be more expensive than the 125 everywhere else
th_confused_new.gif
. )

BuickMackane

Too fluffy for the price! As I mentioned earlier, it's 55.50€ here. I don't get it because also the 135 is 55.50€ (so much more hair!) and both of the W&D brushes are 50€! (The 126 seems to be more expensive than the 125 everywhere else
th_confused_new.gif
. )
Here in NL the 125 is EUR41 and the 126 is EUR52. I get that there can be price differences across countries due to tax rates and whatnot but I don't get why there's so much cross-country variation in the price difference between products. If that makes any sense lol.

The 137 tester was awol when I stopped by at Douglas last week so I didn't get the chance to check it out in person. I actually have a Hakuhodo which is kinda similar and I get a fair amount of use out of it (it's good for applying heavily pigmented blushes as well as highlighter). But you do have a point. It's only fair that the, erm..., hairier brushes cost more than their fluffy and flimsy counterparts.

Audrey C

I have a few Lustres that I adore. My favourites are Capricious and Sophisto (both BTM) but I'm loving Real Redhead too. I don't have a lot of pigmentation in my lips so I almost always use liner to provide a bit of contrast against my skin with pale colours,