MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

DILLIGAF

I got 5 Fluidlines - Blue Peep, Royal Wink (from another collection), Siahi, Ivy, and Looking Good. I've worn them all and i do like them all. But i think i like Looking Good the very best! That surprised me, but made me happy. It gives me a deep rich color and the plummy burgundy works well with my hazel eyes.
I just added Looking Good to my collection. It was recommended to me by a friend and I love the color and it makes an amazing base too.

lilinah

I wear Blue Peep on top and Royal Wink on the bottom lash line with a neutral matte eye shadow on my lid and day glo orange or hot hot pink eyeshadow in my crease. Probably NSFW for most of us, tho.

MACina

I wear Blue Peep on top and Royal Wink on the bottom lash line with a neutral matte eye shadow on my lid and day glo orange or hot hot pink eyeshadow in my crease. Probably NSFW for most of us, tho.

Sounds gorgeous, lilinah
heart.gif

MRV

I once had two 217 that were different lengths. They've always been different shapes/densities too.
I actually ask to pick out my own brushes so I can compare what is there.

I'm trying to do that, too!

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Cuz they're all handmade, they'll never be the same! Unlike the holiday sets, which are all machine made, so they're all exactly alike.
Yes I know, but sometimes I feel the difference is too big, like with my two 217 (I'll try to take a pic).

Marsha Pomells

I am done with this collection, and it only launched 24 hours ago. My final haul is: Ivy Looking Good Midnight Snack Our Secret Brassy Shade Siahi Notice Me* Diva-ish Silly *Notice Me was a unplanned purchase.... But it's purple though

kirstw91

I am done with this collection, and it only launched 24 hours ago. My final haul is: Ivy Looking Good Midnight Snack Our Secret Brassy Shade Siahi Notice Me* Diva-ish Silly *Notice Me was a unplanned purchase.... But it's purple though
I'm officially done now aswell, my haul includes; Catty Notice Me Reel Sexy Real Doll Real Redhead Call The Hairdresser Pure Vanity Siahi (Waiting for delivery) Silly Looking Good Our Secret I'm loving Notice Me and Catty.

Marsha Pomells

I'm officially done now aswell, my haul includes; Catty Notice Me Reel Sexy Real Doll Real Redhead Call The Hairdresser Pure Vanity Siahi (Waiting for delivery) Silly Looking Good Our Secret I'm loving Notice Me and Catty.
Nice haul, Kirst. I'm trying my absolute best not to add Real Doll and Reel Sexy to my haul. All I can say is... Selfridges is our best friend

kirstw91

Nice haul, Kirst. I'm trying my absolute best not to add Real Doll and Reel Sexy to my haul. All I can say is... Selfridges is our best friend
Three cheers for Selfridges.. Hip hip hooray... Hip hip hooray... Hip hip hooray! :cheer: Do it! :poke: Skippers remorse is ten times worse than buyers remorse, it's a fact.

Marsha Pomells

Three cheers for Selfridges.. Hip hip hooray... Hip hip hooray... Hip hip hooray! :cheer: Do it! :poke: Skippers remorse is ten times worse than buyers remorse, it's a fact.
I do like Reel Sexy... I could take a trip to Selfridges tomorrow and try them there...

NaomiH

Nice haul, Marsha!

Latest posts