MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

Addict4MAC

Hahaha re spending your own Paypal $! But I know what you mean!
That's how I feel. Sometimes when I get my quarterly big fat payment from Ebates, I'll leave it in my PayPal account instead of transferring to my bank account. I'll use that money to justify new makeup purchases.
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

I think I'll pick up this brush.

It's a lovely little brush. I'd say go for it
poke.gif

Do you have Hakuhodo J142 or J146? The 221 is somewhere in between, but closer to J146 in size.

Quote: Originally Posted by Addict4MAC

That's how I feel. Sometimes when I get my quarterly big fat payment from Ebates, I'll leave it in my PayPal account instead of transferring to my bank account. I'll use that money to justify new makeup purchases.
girlhaha.gif
I tried transferring money from my PayPal balance to my bank account once because I was broke (due partly to unexpected bills and partly to makeup purchases
girlhaha.gif
) but it took so damn long that it wasn't worth it. I might as well have put it to more, erm, productive uses.

Prettypackages

This is why I love Specktra. None of my offline friends would understand!

Depends on your PayPal balance
girlhaha.gif

Seriously though, if it's something you use regularly, why not? There are some brushes that I use almost every day, such as the 217 and 239, and I don't want to wash them each time I use them. Having multiples of them means that I can have a big fat brush wash fest once every week and be done with it.

poke.gif

Do you have Hakuhodo J142 or J146? The 221 is somewhere in between, but closer to J146 in size.

I tried transferring money from my PayPal balance to my bank account once because I was broke (due partly to unexpected bills and partly to makeup purchases
girlhaha.gif
) but it took so damn long that it wasn't worth it. I might as well have put it to more, erm, productive uses.
That paypal money is always there when you need it.

I made the mistake of transferring once, thinking I would get it at that time... NOPE! IT was a time when I really needed my money too...

I hae always washing brushes, I'm not sure why I don't have a backup for the 239 at least.

erine1881

That's how I feel. Sometimes when I get my quarterly big fat payment from Ebates, I'll leave it in my PayPal account instead of transferring to my bank account. I'll use that money to justify new makeup purchases. :haha:
My PP money is my makeup spending money too! :haha:

TwiggyPop

I have the hood with a fold over the lid.  So for me it is tight enough to get into that crease area, create one,  and not spread onto my lid space or go into the transition area.  I got mine with a nordies note.  I think I can justify a back up!  Right? LOL 
I just ordered my back up to pick up Thursday. I got the last one in the city!

BuickMackane

That paypal money is always there when you need it.

I made the mistake of transferring once, thinking I would get it at that time... NOPE! IT was a time when I really needed my money too...

I hae always washing brushes, I'm not sure why I don't have a backup for the 239 at least.

I don't mind washing eye brushes that much because they don't take that much time. I definitely don't want to do it every day though. Enter multiples
lol.gif

What I really hate are big, dense powder brushes. Those suckers won't rinse! Even something like the 138 takes bloody ages.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

I just ordered my back up to pick up Thursday. I got the last one in the city!
Congrats!

Isn't the 221 supposed to be perm in the US?

MRV

I'm for multiple brushes, too. What bothers me though is the fact that - apart from 239 maybe - they're never the same! Not my two 217, or 168. I've actually been lacking large brushes so I got the 135, 125 and 126 brushes. Thinking of multiplying the 125...

Prettypackages

I'm for multiple brushes, too. What bothers me though is the fact that - apart from 239 maybe - they're never the same! Not my two 217, or 168. I've actually been lacking large brushes so I got the 135, 125 and 126 brushes. Thinking of multiplying the 125...
I once had two 217 that were different lengths. They've always been different shapes/densities too.
I actually ask to pick out my own brushes so I can compare what is there.

erine1881

Cuz they're all handmade, they'll never be the same! Unlike the holiday sets, which are all machine made, so they're all exactly alike.

Seven Of Nine

In my mac store was restock, and I bought and got today two fluidlines: Royal Wink and Looking Good.
Are both really awesome
eyelove.gif
But LG is the one of the prettiest mac's fluidlines
eyelove.gif

Corally

It's sooo  much easier to justify stuff when you're paying with a gift card isn't it? :haha: Hope you love the 137, if you end up getting it.
Sooo true. Today I got a Coco Mademoiselle gift set at Ici Paris: 50ml EDP and a 7,5ml EDP purse pray (and three extra 7,5ml vials). It was only €78 (40% discount! :shock:) and I still had a €80 gift card that I got from my internship. Bye bye gift card, hellooo Chanel. :eyelove:

BuickMackane

Sooo true. Today I got a Coco Mademoiselle gift set at Ici Paris: 50ml EDP and a 7,5ml EDP purse pray (and three extra 7,5ml vials). It was only €78 (40% discount!
icon_eek.gif
) and I still had a €80 gift card that I got from my internship. Bye bye gift card, hellooo Chanel.
eyelove.gif
Girl, you got yourself a bargain there, gift card or no gift card
pompom.gif

I'm a bit pissed off with ICIParisXL at the moment because they still haven't sent an order that I placed last Sunday. I called them yesterday to ask what the eff was going on and they said there was a problem with their system. I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm away next week and I won't be able to collect my package from the store before Tuesday the week after. Sadface.

Corally

Sooo true. Today I got a Coco Mademoiselle gift set at Ici Paris: 50ml EDP and a 7,5ml EDP purse pray (and three extra 7,5ml vials). It was only €78 (40% discount! :shock: ) and I still had a €80 gift card that I got from my internship. Bye bye gift card, hellooo Chanel. :eyelove:
Girl, you got yourself a bargain there, gift card or no gift card :pompom: I'm a bit pissed off with ICIParisXL at the moment because they still haven't sent an order that I placed last Sunday. I called them yesterday to ask what the eff was going on and they said there was a problem with their system. I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm away next week and I won't be able to collect my package from the store before Tuesday the week after. Sadface.
True true. But now it feels like I got it for free lol. :lol: Aawh that sucks. :( You're going on vacation? :) I'm also a bit pissed at Ici. I got there a couple of minutes before closing time (NS and delays, as usual *coughs*) because I ordered the set last Tuesday in store (it was sold out in store at that time)... and I received a message this afternoon that I could pick it up. She (I believe she's the store manager) got my 'order' and I quickly chose a handcream because I knew there was some kind of promotion with double points when you buy at least two products... Anyways, she basically wanted me out of the store and she was so busy trying to get me out of the store asap that she forgot to scan my loyalty card and she also forgot to give me the receipt.. So now I don't have any points and I can't even go back to ask if it's possible to still give me the points because I don't have the receipt. And I bought the handcream for nothing. And what if something was broken in the set? :meh: I hate that company TBH, but they usually have better deals than Douglas. Oh well, at least I got a really good deal on the perfume set!

Addict4MAC

poke.gif

girlhaha.gif
No, I don't have any Hakuhodo brushes.

And it does seem to take forever for them to transfer the money.
getyou.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

My PP money is my makeup spending money too!
girlhaha.gif
drinks.gif

lilinah

I got 5 Fluidlines - Blue Peep, Royal Wink (from another collection), Siahi, Ivy, and Looking Good. I've worn them all and i do like them all. But i think i like Looking Good the very best! That surprised me, but made me happy. It gives me a deep rich color and the plummy burgundy works well with my hazel eyes.

Latest posts