Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Anneri

For some reason I feel everything that she has on in this picture will be in the collection including that nail polish. If rick baker did the make up. I sure they were working on colours for this collection, while they were working on his collection. I feel there may be some re promote d item from vv and new items in special packaging.
I think you're right! The nailpolish she wears in the promo pic looks like either Bad Fairy or Formidable. I want Bad Fairy so bad! (Hello Buick!
wavey.gif
)

Addict4MAC

"And the collection of face, eye, lip and nail colours is going to be dark, but cool." "Before you imagine those graphic purple witch eyes as seen on the cartoon character which we love to hate from the 1959 animation film by Disney, read what Rick Baker, special effects make-up artist who worked on Jolie's make-up for the film, told www.geekexchange.com . "There are things that you can do in a drawing that you can't necessarily do in the real world in a movie and this is a really kind of different take on Maleficent too. They [Disney] didn't particularly want that," Baker explained." http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/news-features/TMG10451478/Maleficent-gets-her-own-MAC-make-up-line.html
I hope the contour powder isn't LE. It bothers me when MAC releases those types of products as LE. I suppose they are looking for the type of response it will get. I wonder if it will be a duo type thing.

ElectricLady

I'm new to this whole mac thing, so I have a question. How soon before the collection will we get a color story? I'm super curious to know what the lipsticks will look like.

FPmiami

I'm new to this whole mac thing, so I have a question. How soon before the collection will we get a color story? I'm super curious to know what the lipsticks will look like.
From what I've seen since joining, if the collection launches in May, maybe sometime in Feb/Mar they'll be some leaks about what specifically will be in the collection and then colors start leaking maybe a month after that. Anyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong… I know we have a few ppl on the site who get first hand, secret info (thank God for them LOL ) so it could be earlier… trust me, you'll know when there's an update or photos! Welcome to the world of MAC btw! Get ready for a roller coaster ride!

xasperadastra

I'm really really excited for this collection and the movie seems cool too!!! It doesn't scream spring or summer to me but whatever!

EmbalmerBabe

I wish this was coming out sooner than the summer blah :( I have not been this excited for a collection in ages, i'm on the edge of my seat. Come on color story and product photos...eeeeeee!

Corally

I think there will be a mix of dark and more neutral shades. After all, there are 'two' Maleficents in the movie: ''A beautiful, pure-hearted young woman'' and ''the Mistress of all Evil''.

Debbs

I have been obsessing for a while about a certain type of Mac collection. I finally think that this is it! My love of all things Mac has now been restored and rekindled. This collection hopefully is the antidote for boredom and restlessness. Liba, you nailed it once again!

OctoberViolet

Holy smokes Specktrettes!! This sounds amazing. I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie, but that is besides the point. Makeup is makeup and this sounds to be an amazing collection. Fingers crossed for some new shades and not too many (if any) repromotes. Hoping for some purple thingies to be in this collection and some funky stuff too.
cheerleader.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I can't wait for this! I loved VV. I got almost everything from Maleficent except Bad Fairy (it was sold out), and Dark Deed (but I got it when it was repromoted recently). I wouldn't mind Bad Fairy coming back. I hope we get some great shades and a cool special packaging. Saving up for this!

BeautyFan55

This collection is sure to be awesome. I will set aside some cash from my beauty budget for this. Based on the Maleficent posters I expect some purple eye shadows and dramatic red lipstick. I would love to see an eye palette for this collection like the ones in RiRi collection coming on December. A duochrome nail polish would be good too. I was not into makeup when VV came out, so this is good for me to get similar items.

erine1881

This will be quite an original Spring collection, right ? Because I imagine some dark and bold colors... the ones we are wearing now, in autumn/winter. What do you think ?
This comes out this summer, not spring, but still, not your typical summer colours. Eh, who cares! Maleficent ROCKS!
thanks Chica! Got awhile to save up and right before my bday.... This collection will be my early present to myself! ;)
De nada!