Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

DMcG9

Oh I am so happy to hear this. Maleficent's line was the only items I bought from VV. I remember at the time I didn't like to buy a lot of LE Mac stuff but I was not bypassing anything from that collection. I even originally planned to be Maleficent for Halloween that year but ended up with Queen of Hearts.

MACupGrl

"And the collection of face, eye, lip and nail colours is going to be dark, but cool." "Before you imagine those graphic purple witch eyes as seen on the cartoon character which we love to hate from the 1959 animation film by Disney, read what Rick Baker, special effects make-up artist who worked on Jolie's make-up for the film, told www.geekexchange.com . "There are things that you can do in a drawing that you can't necessarily do in the real world in a movie and this is a really kind of different take on Maleficent too. They [Disney] didn't particularly want that," Baker explained." http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/news-features/TMG10451478/Maleficent-gets-her-own-MAC-make-up-line.html

vaisforluvrs

So excited for this collection! I can definitely see the packaging having her silhouette like in the trailer. I hope it's something new. I already have a few of the Maleficent VV items.

erine1881

I cant wait for this! well...actually I can because im buying everything!  I didn't get any maleficent items from VV ( only cruella and the Evil Queen). I don't care if they are repromotes or all new, I just hope they have special packaging! the movies is out in may, I wonder when this will be released? I cant wait for more info! and I did read that they are going to be making a Cruella movie, so they may do a collection for her too! whoohoo!!  Finally excited about a MAC collection again =) ive been bored lately oh and I have a couple of stories about maleficent.....
This is launching in May as well.

liba

I don't think it will be all repromotes as this collection is suppose to be inspired by this movies character
I'm going to jump in and agree with you on this, THOUGH if they brought back ELUDE, I would be over the moon!!!!!

MACina

I'm going to jump in and agree with you on this, THOUGH if they brought back ELUDE, I would be over the moon!!!!!
iagree.gif

Audrey C

Oh, this could be fun. I know it will be insanity trying to get any of it, but I'm sure I'll try to get something in this packaging.

BriarRose

AHHHHHH, I have been waiting and hoping MAC would collaborate with Disney again! So, so, so excited for this!

I am not an Angelina Jolie fan at all, but I am a huge Maleficent fan. See: My username (a nod to Briar Rose beauty powder)!

SO excited. This will be fabulous. Did I mention I'm excited?
yahoo.gif

I hope it's not a ton of repromotes either, but I sure hope they repromote Bad Fairy. That was the polish I wanted so badly and never could find. I have bought countless drugstore and salon polishes that look "close" but are never really right compared to pics I've seen of Bad Fairy.

Deneb

This will be quite an original Spring collection, right ? Because I imagine some dark and bold colors... the ones we are wearing now, in autumn/winter.
What do you think ?

Alisha1

I haven't been interested in any MAC collections for a while now but I can't wait for this one! VV was when I first started buying MAC and I loved that collaboration!