MAC Metal X 2011 Discussion

LMD84

At the moment I do not know if these shadows will be in a collection on their own or part of another collection. However they will be released in December both in North America and Internationally. I shall update this as soon as I have more information for us all.

MAC Metal X Cream Eyeshadows-
Virgin Silver (white with silver pearl)
Fusion Gold (light pinky beige with gold pearl)
Palladium (metallic ash)
Cyber (metallic silver with silver pearl)
Rusty (dirty peach gold)
Red Hot Copper (warm copper)
Venetian Tarnish (golden tarnished bronze)
Vintage Coin (metallic olive green)
Gold Carbon (metallic taupe)

As soon as I have a collection name and such this will be updated so please remember that the collection isn't actually called Metal X 2011! :)

Lets just hope these have a new formula so they don't crease! And thanks to the person who shared the info who will remain un-named :)

Mac-Guy

cheerleader.gif
I will need all nine of them!!

liba

Holy Metallics, Batman!
eyelove.gif

I am so there, it's like I was rushing to fight crime in Gotham City.

They all sound stupidly gorgeous.

Thrilled to see another pure white, as I was never able to back up Cool Elite Big Bounce and it's one of my most used, now that there are plenty of wonderful brick, rust and brown lippies to go with it.

Palladium's name and description are making me salivate too.

Mac-Guy

Holy Metallics, Batman!
eyelove.gif

I am so there, it's like I was rushing to fight crime in Gotham City.

They all sound stupidly gorgeous.

Thrilled to see another pure white, as I was never able to back up Cool Elite Big Bounce and it's one of my most used, now that there are plenty of wonderful brick, rust and brown lippies to go with it.

Palladium's name and description are making me salivate too.
Yes! Love that one!!!

Liba, if they ever mix up our suitcases at the airport, we probably don't have to worry as we have exactly the same MU in it (though you might miss a few of your fav lippies in my stash). LOL.

martiangurll

Palladium (metallic ash) oh yes!

Red Hot Copper (warm copper)

would be on my short list...
Cyber (metallic silver with silver pearl) & Vintage Coin (metallic olive green) are maybes

rockin

3 or 4 of those sound likely to be added to my collection, depending on swatches of course

xasperadastra

mmm not interested in them at first "sight" because I don't like creamy stuff that crease (bu I love my seaside CCB!)... Rusty could be cute!!!

User38

^ as we all know this whole line was released before and bombed.

however since that time there have been many technological improvements and these will have some more give and better wear (notice I said better not best) than the previous metal x'ers.

the colours are lovely but these don't wear as well as pp's.. remember this is for the coming spring clothing lines.

Haven

I was initially excited b/c I misread & thought that more mega metal shadows were going to be released.

I was not a fan of metal x before, and I am not excited about these yet. The shades sound gorgeous, but I hope that the product quality has been greatly improved.

Prettypackages

WTH MAC???? SLOW DOWN.... *slams door and walks out*

*peeking back in* I like the sound of

Fusion Gold (light pinky beige with gold pearl)
Rusty (dirty peach gold)
Vintage Coin (metallic olive green)

But anything creamy on my eyes is a mess.

HOTasFCUK

Thanks for posting!!! I'm loving the sound of:

Palladium (metallic ash): Sounds like Gilded Ash fromt he last collection....look for a pic and drool.....i love Gilded ash so i hope Palladium is similar or better!
Vintage Coin (metallic olive green) : Ohhh yes i;m on a metallic olive green kick lately! Maybe i could use this with my NARS Moussan cream shadow?
Gold Carbon (metallic taupe): Self-proclaimed taupe whore oh yes i am!!! Need.This.Badly.

Would it be bad if i already started complaining for pics??? At least we got a colour story.......damn you glitter & ice!!! *shakes fist*
: Self-procla

Rinstar

I'm pumped for this!!! I don't even know which ones I want, I want them all! I will just be layering them over my Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows to make sure they last.

MACina

That sounds great....I will give them a second chance then!

however since that time there have been many technological improvements and these will have some more give and better wear (notice I said better not best) than the previous metal x'ers.

the colours are lovely but these don't wear as well as pp's.. remember this is for the coming spring clothing lines.

LMD84

cool! well as long as they have improved :) i shall try one out :)