MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

ocean286

Does anybody know the wear time on these lipsticks? I'm not a big fan on lipsticks I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. Like the Lustre formula. And it's drying on my lips too.
001_unsure.gif

Dominique33

Sorry if I missed it but are the tubes taller than the sheen supreme tubes? They wouldn't fit in my drawers if they are taller.
In France they also cost 23 € which is ok ( thought it would me 26 ! ), they look extra-rich and quite long wearing, I'll be ordering 2 I think. The tubes are definitely larger and taller ( I guess so ), it's a beautiful lipstick, a nice colour range too. Personally I'll try the bright red shades, Christine from Temptalia rated them all I think.

elegant-one

Does anybody know the wear time on these lipsticks? I'm not a big fan on lipsticks I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. Like the Lustre formula. And it's drying on my lips too.
001_unsure.gif
Not as long as a lot of ls that I have. I would say that I noticed wear/fading after about 4 hrs.

Dominique33

They remind me somewhat of the Armani lipsticks ( packaging ), well even if they don't wear so long I am ready for a splurge !
mac_atemywallet.gif

elegant-one

It kinda reminds me of Hibiscus. The colors look very similar to each other. At least in picture they do?
No, its not like Hibiscus but thanks for reminding me. The top darker red coral swatch on the left of LAP is Hibiscus. I forgot what the heck color I swatched there until you asked this.
amuse.gif

Misato-san

I tried Everyday Diva and Lush life. I LOVE their texture on lips, it feels great!
I'm really pondering about getting one of them...

ocean286

Not as long as a lot of ls that I have. I would say that I noticed wear/fading after about 4 hrs.
Hmmm...I guess that's not Too bad but, I think I'm going to pass on these for now. I have many other lippies that do similar things, like the Revlon Lip Butters etc.
But, thanks for letting me know elegant-one!

ocean286

th_kiss.gif
lol.gif
Well, my dear beautiful friend, it will look amazing on you! Ha..love the no-buy thing....yeah, that never really works.
sigh.gif

No, its not like Hibiscus but thanks for reminding me. The top darker red coral swatch on the left of LAP is Hibiscus. I forgot what the heck color I swatched there until you asked this.
amuse.gif
Glad to have helped :)

MakeupJunkie757

I know MAC counters inside of Macy's are hosting free events for the Mineralize lip/ skin collection. I called and made my appointment...Super excited!

CrissyF

I'm so glad I purchased Elegant Accent! I absolutely love everything about the color and texture! I'm glad I skipped Betty Bright for EA as my lips are quite pigmented and I think BB would not work as well with my lips. Although, application was a bit strange given the shape of the lipstick.

elegant-one

^^^I Agree!

Just got my Elegant Accent & it is just as GORGEOUS! Its such a feminine beautiful warm rose on. Its very face brightening & flattering just like LAP.
heart.gif
I think Devine Choice will be my next order.
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Can anyone comment on how moisturizing these are? Or, are they a little drying like the Lustre formula?
They are really creamy & moist on the lips. As far as moisturizing your lips...yeah but not like chapstick. They definitely are not drying at all. The texture is so soft, buttery, divine.

ChosenOne

Got my Lady at Play tonight!!! I didn't get to wear it for an extended period of time (definitely going to rock it all day tomorrow), but I tried it on quickly and LOVE it. The color is beautiful, and buttery is the exact same word I first thought when I put it on. Not super slippery feeling, but extremely smooth. I did notice what appears to be a break at the base part of the lipstick, so I'll have to be careful with it just in case, but I've never been very rough with my lipsticks anyway, so shouldn't be a problem.

Since these are permanent, I'll take my time, but I definitely foresee myself getting a few more of these babies!

MACina

Awesome, YOUR lippie is soooooo pretty, Elegant
eyelove.gif

^^^I Agree!

Just got my Elegant Accent & it is just as GORGEOUS! Its such a feminine beautiful warm rose on. Its very face brightening & flattering just like LAP.
heart.gif
I think Devine Choice will be my next order.
girlhaha.gif

Merenwen

In europe specifically, all the shades are the same except two. You should have an "utterly delicious" and a "splurge" as well..do you? if not then idk, maybe they decided it was easier to do them all the same haha
On the french website, we do have these two colours (Utterly delicious is described as a bright coral and Splurge as a cold plum shade), but we don't have Glamour era and Grande dame...