MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

Seven Of Nine

Oh! How I love your pictures, and your colourful eyes!
Thank you. Very nice to read this
blush-anim-cl.gif

Zulena:)

Looking at the swatches Style Surge is my favourite! Anyone can compare this to Crosswiress? I saw swatches here with LAP but I believe Style Surge is more similar to Crosswires than LAP is. Or I am wrong? :D

3vins

All your pics are lovely, I love how you do your eyes especially, your brill with colours. Xx

lilinah

I bought Dreaminess yesterday. It was on my wish list. I tested these guys when they were released and i really like the formula. But i'm just not that excited about most of the colors on me - they're way too warm. I am considering Glamour Era or Grande Dame, but i'm in no rush. Dreaminess is a great everyday, slap it on, color for me. And i just LOVE how this formula feels, so comfortable and soothing.

ChosenOne

I love it too. I already have Lady at Play and Lush Life...thinking of getting Grande Dame and Elegant Accent next
heart.gif

jennyap

I bought Dreaminess yesterday. It was on my wish list. I tested these guys when they were released and i really like the formula. But i'm just not that excited about most of the colors on me - they're way too warm. I am considering Glamour Era or Grande Dame, but i'm in no rush. Dreaminess is a great everyday, slap it on, color for me. And i just LOVE how this formula feels, so comfortable and soothing.
I agree. I have Grande Dame, and Dreaminess is on its way to me. I swatched it earlier in the week and I think it will be like you say, an easy everyday colour. Divine Choice is nice too for a brighter shade.

E-Marie

I really want Ultraprecious and Smart & Sweet from the Asia collection. Why must I lust after things I can't have???
eyelove.gif
love.gif
getyou.gif

Honi

I got Utterly Delicious in the mail today!! I'll upload some pics and swatches when the sun decides to come out (No pics with this dreadful weather.. :( )

Initial thought = Gooooorgeous!

Seven Of Nine

PINKS
Top L to R:
Divine Choice, Dreaminess, Pink Popcorn, Naughty Saute, Budding Love
Bottom: St. Germain

CORALS
Top L to R: Lady At Play, Impassioned, Watch Me Simmer, Force of Love
Bottom: Nicki I

REDS
Top L to R: Deeply Adored, Ruffian Red, Runaway Red, Ronnie Red, Everyday Diva, Scarlet Ibis
Bottom L to R: All Out Gorgeous, Rebel

ALL SWATCHES ON NC20 SKIN.

Honi

Ahhhhhh Utterly Delicious you are so gorgeous.

I know what I'll be wearing all summer long, its so bright and fun!