MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

Pinkdollface

I just noticed that the EU exclusive shades (Utterly Delicious and Splurge) are available on de bijenkorf and douglas here. When the mineralize rich lipsticks released on Mac NL those weren't there and they did and still do have Grande Dame and Glamour Era which were not supposed to be available here. Strange, but it looks like we can get both the US and EU shades here.

SydVicious

I just noticed that the EU exclusive shades (Utterly Delicious and Splurge) are available on de bijenkorf and douglas here. When the mineralize rich lipsticks released on Mac NL those weren't there and they did and still do have Grande Dame and Glamour Era which were not supposed to be available here. Strange, but it looks like we can get both the US and EU shades here.
Are you going to be picking up Utterly Delicious and Splurge?? If so I would LOVE swatches. I am ordering a few shades from the US mac website, but I might try to track down the Eu shades too.

Pinkdollface

Are you going to be picking up Utterly Delicious and Splurge?? If so I would LOVE swatches. I am ordering a few shades from the US mac website, but I might try to track down the Eu shades too.
Not at this point. I need to save up for the april and may collections sorry.

SydVicious

No worries, That's kind of what I'm doing too. I'll grab the perm stuff later, because their are so many lovely new LE collections coming out. If I find them next time I'm at Mac, I'll see if I can get a swatch.

Also, does anyone know if you can use your Mac Pro card at the Douglas counters? If not I might have to drive the extra 15 minutes to get to the full store in Frankfurt.

Corally

No worries, That's kind of what I'm doing too.  I'll grab the perm stuff later, because their are so many lovely new LE collections coming out.  If I find them next time I'm at Mac, I'll see if I can get a swatch.  Also, does anyone know if you can use your Mac Pro card at the Douglas counters?  If not I might have to drive the extra 15 minutes to get to the full store in Frankfurt.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can only use the Pro card at Pro Stores..

Corally

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can only use the Pro card at Pro Stores..
You can't use it at counters but you can use it at free standing stores. It doesn't have to be a pro free standing store.
We only have one pro store and counters, no 'normal' free standing stores so I didn't know that but thanks! :) I don't know if Germany has free standing non-pro stores?

MACerette

It's about time that changed. The nearest FSS for me is in Liege (Belgium). Unfortunately Pro discount never applies on LE, whether it has special packaging or not. Really annoying that the rules are different per country...

If I only buy a couple of things I order them via Douglas / MAC NL (preferably not them though) or I go to a counter. No pro discount then... :(

Corally

It's about time that changed. The nearest FSS for me is in Liege (Belgium). Unfortunately Pro discount never applies on LE, whether it has special packaging or not. Really annoying that the rules are different per country... If I only buy a couple of things I order them via Douglas / MAC NL (preferably not them though) or I go to a counter. No pro discount then... :(
Wait what? No pro discount on the MAC NL website? :eek:

MACerette

Wait what? No pro discount on the MAC NL website?
oh.gif
Nope... I only get my discount at the Pro store in Amsterdam (which is 2 1/2 hours away from where I live) provided that it is not special packaging, or in the FSS in Belgium (no pro products and no discount on any LE, BOO!!!) / Pro store in Antwerp (no discount on any le) or I have to order from MAC pro UK which means 18 pounds shipping costs.

Corally

Wait what? No pro discount on the MAC NL website? :eek:
Nope... I only get my discount at the Pro store in Amsterdam (which is 2 1/2 hours away from where I live) provided that it is not special packaging, or in the FSS in Belgium (no pro products and no discount on any LE, BOO!!!) / Pro store in Antwerp (no discount on any le) or I have to order from MAC pro UK which means 18 pounds shipping costs.
MAC.. :jerkit:

MACerette

I know. I was really excited to find out we would get MAC online. I assumed I would be able to get my discount but noooooooooooooooooo.... There is still a lot of room for improvement. They should follow the example of MAC UK. Way better than the sh*t that goes on here....

Anneri

We only have one pro store and counters, no 'normal' free standing stores so I didn't know that but thanks!
smiles.gif
I don't know if Germany has free standing non-pro stores?
Yes we have! Quite a few, opposed to the (I think) three pro stores sprinkled across the country. But I'm not sure if you can use the pro discount there, I think not.

MACerette

Yes we have! Quite a few, opposed to the (I think) three pro stores sprinkled across the country. But I'm not sure if you can use the pro discount there, I think not.
Do you know if there are any in the Aachen region by any chance?

SydVicious

We only have one pro store and counters, no 'normal' free standing stores so I didn't know that but thanks!
smiles.gif
I don't know if Germany has free standing non-pro stores?
Yeah we do. Frankfurt has one not too far from me, but we also have 2 Douglas locations that are much closer. I don't buy much from the store in Germany because it's much cheaper for me to get it from the Mac U.S. store. The good thing is when something sells out very quickly, I usually can track it down here in Germany is I really want to pay a premium for it.