MAC - Naturally Discussion

romi79_2008

Katred, Redhead msf is my favorite msf from MAc, even though they made a few similar ( triple fusion, smooth merge, warm blend) they made them so glittery they were nothing alike, so my wishes go more to the formula than to their appearances.
Redhead is my fave highlighter and my fav blush, 2 in 1, if i could only keep one this would be it and no regrets

LMD84

Katred, Redhead msf is my favorite msf from MAc, even though they made a few similar ( triple fusion, smooth merge, warm blend) they made them so glittery they were nothing alike, so my wishes go more to the formula than to their appearances.
Redhead is my fave highlighter and my fav blush, 2 in 1, if i could only keep one this would be it and no regrets
redhead is amazing!! it was the first msf i ever bought and i swear i wore it solid for a month after i bought it! it made my cheeks look amazing!

Piarpreet

I dont like those cos they crack easily.... :( like the semi precious MSFs because they have like 2 separate "baked parts" but maybe im just freaking out unecessarily but thats the reason (one of em) i didnt wanna buy em. I had to though lol...pearl and rose quarts... too damn petty.

but MAC prices "are too damn high" so the more they experiment the more they scare me lol
That would be stunning. I got all four from the SCF collection, even the one that's more of a bronzer, because I find they're all so lovely. They're subtle but can be built well and you can adjust the colour by swiping different parts of the pan. I also find that Azalea Blossom is one of the most flattering blushes ever on my skin.

I also wish they'd do the "striped" MSFs like they did for Blonde, Brunette, Redhead as well. Those were also super-popular, but haven't made a reappearance. I still use the two I have a lot.

Eleentje

I'm intrigued by this collection.
It would be great if they would bring Blush Ombres back, definitely. I didn't get to buy any the last time.
Hopefully also some magnificent pigments will come out with this one :)

LMD84

It would be great if they would bring Blush Ombres back, definitely. I didn't get to buy any the last time.
oh i hope so!!

katred

Specktra Bestie

Pigments seem perfect for a sort of hazy twilight-inspired look, so I would definitely see them being included. Then again, Mac sometimes doesn't name their collections with a sense of what the name inspires. Remember how excited we all were when we heard the name "Cinematics" and thought we were getting a sort of old Hollywood glam collection?

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

Kated, I love your new profile picture. You & the kitty are meowpurfect!

Pigments seem perfect for a sort of hazy twilight-inspired look, so I would definitely see them being included. Then again, Mac sometimes doesn't name their collections with a sense of what the name inspires. Remember how excited we all were when we heard the name "Cinematics" and thought we were getting a sort of old Hollywood glam collection?

katred

Specktra Bestie
iagree.gif

Kated, I love your new profile picture. You & the kitty are meowpurfect!
Heehee, thanks! That's Simon and he LOVES having his picture taken (more than any of the others). I was doing a FOTD for my blog (details here: http://morelikespace.blogspot.com/2011/10/making-faces-sunday-silliness-face-of.html) and he kept jumping up, wanting to get in front of the camera. I swear, the second he hears the sound of the camera being turned on, he's right there, in your face. Would've made a great model for Fabulous Felines...

OctoberViolet

Awwww. Simon should be a model or on tv or movies. He is a cutie!!! My kitties all run & hide when they see me take out the camera or hear the sound. lol. My only kitty that loved having her photo taken all the time was my Katie (RIP) who passed away one year ago. She loved it. Every-so-often my others will allow me to take a picture with them or of them, but it hasn't happened as often as I would like. Maybe due to the hot weather. Hoping I can take some new ones with them near my birthday in two weeks.

Heehee, thanks! That's Simon and he LOVES having his picture taken (more than any of the others). I was doing a FOTD for my blog (details here: http://morelikespace.blogspot.com/2011/10/making-faces-sunday-silliness-face-of.html) and he kept jumping up, wanting to get in front of the camera. I swear, the second he hears the sound of the camera being turned on, he's right there, in your face. Would've made a great model for Fabulous Felines...

LMD84

Right I have now found out that this collection is most likely being called Naturally and it contains a mes called Twilight Falls! I have entered the release date on the calender and will change names when I have had my dinner :)

A Treasure Hunt at Dusk: FOTD - todays specktra blog post

martiangurll

Simon looks like a total sweetheart. If they had put Simon on the FF packaging, it would have been a hit for me. Definitely on the Palace Pedigreed portion!

liba

if mac keep making awesome quality mes i will be very happy to buy more!
Agreed! Not the longest wearing shadows out there, but definitely the most versatile. If MAC keeps bringing them on, I will be buying more (so help me).

Latest posts