MAC - Naturally Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'd love some smoky neutrals. Maybe a whole neutrals palette!

Simon looks like a total sweetheart. If they had put Simon on the FF packaging, it would have been a hit for me. Definitely on the Palace Pedigreed portion!
He is a total sweetheart (and he knows it). I knew the second I saw him that I wanted him (and we weren't looking to adopt). In fact, I actually named him the first time I laid eyes on him, although it took me another month to persuade Dom that we should get him (and his brother).

QueenOfSnark

Sounds awesome. Hopefully it's similar to the N collection from years ago. Maybe smokey neutrals?

I certainly hope so! No such thing as too many neutrals in my mind.
greengrin.gif

Katred--love your new profile pic! Simon looks like such a doll and his eyes are such a bright blue.

OctoberViolet

Smokey nudes?! Smokey nudes?! SMOKEY NUDES?!!! YES!!!!!! My heart just can't take all this excitement. Even just a nude palette would make me happy.
nanaparty.gif

liba

Meh. I feel like I have enough neutrals of various sorts to last me a lifetime. I was more excited when I thought it would be smokier colours. Maybe this one will be more neutral and Ardent will be more bright?

This is making us sound like heroin addicts...
Well, we all know that just because a MAC collection is called "Naturally", it doesn't necessarily reference the actual color scheme. 'Could just as easily refer to it being a Mineralize collection - there ARE those mineral lipsticks on the horizon, after all......

I was gonna make a crack about a heroin themed collection called Skin Pop, but drug (AND makeup) addiction is no joke.
worms.gif

OctoberViolet

This very true liba! Whatever MAC has in store for us, I'm sure all of us addicts will buy no matter what.

Well, we all know that just because a MAC collection is called "Naturally", it doesn't necessarily reference the actual color scheme. 'Could just as easily refer to it being a Mineralize collection - there ARE those mineral lipsticks on the horizon, after all......

I was gonna make a crack about a heroin themed collection called Skin Pop, but drug (AND makeup) addiction is no joke.
worms.gif

peachsuns

So, is this collection called Naturally?
th_confused_new.gif

Is there anything you could tell us about this collection, HerGreyness?
tong.gif

aradhana

i hope it's neutrals! like the n collection! i think that was my most favourite collection ever........

panther27

Jan 5
MAC Naturally

Lipstick
A perfect day-light neutral pink (a)
Beach sand-light tan (c)
Sweet sunrise-light neautral peach pink (l)
Pillow talk

Lipglass
The wee coquette
Fresh air-light pink
Naked space
Hot spell-bronze w/multi coloured pearl pigments

MES
Daylight-peach w/ midtone blue lavender veining
In the sun-gold w/ violet veining
Summer haze-palest gold w/ deeper gold veining
Cloudy afternoon-cream w/ gold, grey and pink veining
Twilight falls-cool brown with bronze veining

Ebony
Coffee

Zoomfast black lash

MSF
Redhead
Blonde

MB
Subtle breeze-blue pink
Fresh honey-warm apricot
Early morning-peachy pink

286-duo fibre tapered brush (perm)

peachsuns

Thank you so much, panther27! Wow, wow!
I'm looking forward to seeing the lipsticks and MBs.
love.gif
Can anyone tell me about Ebony and Coffee? What are they?
tong.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
There's a couple of the MES that sound interesting (Cloudy Afternoon and Daylight), but that might be it for me. For anyone who doesn't have either Blonde or Redhead, I highly recommend them. Some of the most beautiful MSF Mac has done- particularly soft with a really nice sheen.

Edit- Not that you can see much of it, but it occurs to me that I'm actually wearing redhead in my avatar.

LMD84

Jan 5MAC NaturallyLipstickA perfect day-light neutral pink (a)Beach sand-light tan (c)Sweet sunrise-light neautral peach pink (l)Pillow talkLipglassThe wee coquetteFresh air-light pinkNaked spaceHot spell-bronze w/multi coloured pearl pigmentsMESDaylight-peach w/ midtone blue lavender veiningIn the sun-gold w/ violet veiningSummer haze-palest gold w/ deeper gold veiningCloudy afternoon-cream w/ gold, grey and pink veiningTwilight falls-cool brown with bronze veiningEbonyCoffeeZoomfast black lashMSFRedheadBlondeMBSubtle breeze-blue pinkFresh honey-warm apricotEarly morning-peachy pink187286-duo fibre tapered brush (perm)
thanks so much! i have updated the colour story :) i am looking forward to the mes!

MRV

What? - more MES again!? And MB and MSF!
eyelove.gif
Since I already have Redhead, I'm going to grab Blonde and one or two MSs for sure.
Thank you so much for the info!

Lisianthus

This collection sounds very promising. I can't wait to see product photos and swatches. I must have Redhead!