MAC - Naturally Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

Blonde msf or Redhead msf...that is the question
hmm.gif

Rinstar

I'm with you. I wouldn't skip the MSF's, especially as the stripes in these particular MSF's make it easy to pick up individual colors. But I wouldn't want to miss out on the MB's either!
flower.gif
Oh don't worry, I'm getting two of the blushes too! It's the MES I may have to cut. Did you get a look at the lipsticks? I am always tempted by pinky nude colors.

princess sarah

hmm im trying to decide what MSF I want out of this collection. I like the sound of the both of them and like Fall Colour I ended up buying both. Im curious to see swatches or the product so I can get some idea of the colours.

Definitely going to get the new brush 286 to add to my ever growing collection.

And also trying to decide what blush I like the most now. I normally use so many pinks blushes that I feel like going for something different and branching out to try something brand new in the new year. Im thinking early morning maybe on top of my list, but if i do invest in a MB, i may need to get a new blush brush... luckily my birthday is early feb!

missah

Thanks Mac-Guy. You're the best for these sort of questions.
I hope my boss will fix the mistake then I can get:
-BOTH Fresh Honey and Early Morning
-Redhead MSF
-one of 2 lipsticks

I'll probably skip the MES. I've got a few and Im not so fond. I would rather buy some other e/s dupes. I'll have to see the swatches though

liba

I'm with you. I wouldn't skip the MSF's, especially as the stripes in these particular MSF's make it easy to pick up individual colors. But I wouldn't want to miss out on the MB's either!
flower.gif
I'll have to agree with you for people who want to spend money on a more multi-use product they can use as a blush or a highlighter or all over the face - these particular MSFs are real all around worker bees. If you're someone who has a lot of MSFs already and are on a budget, those blushes are certainly more unusual and unique (especially for MBs).

I'm in the budgeting boat myself for this collection, so I have to work it out that way for my own head, to be sure. Still, pretty much my entire stack of MSFs have been getting no love since those SP MSFs came into my life - not to mention, since Runaway Red, Matchmaster, Posh Paradise and the glorious Elude, I've been more and more craving a matte face with minimal highlighting and extremely controlled touches of glisten and sheen. My MBs still get a workout almost daily - Warmth of Coral, a couple from Fabulous Felines, Giggly and Sakura, and Band of Roses....all in heavy rotation! :D Ergo......

xasperadastra

all this love for Redhead makes me want it too... but I'm scared of "super mega glitters" on my face XD just kidding, I know that the formula has improved but I'm still not sure!

Mac-Guy

all this love for Redhead makes me want it too... but I'm scared of "super mega glitters" on my face XD just kidding, I know that the formula has improved but I'm still not sure!

Do you usually wear a lot of MSF's? This should help with making a decision.

UrbanSweetheart

Mac-Guy!! Good morning! I've never seen either of these MSFs in person before. Which one do you believe suits someone who is NC40 better?

UrbanSweetheart

Just found the reviews! Thanks again Mac-Guy! Twilight Falls is such a interesting brown! and Summer Haze is lovely
heart.gif
can't wait to see the one on Cloudy Afternoon :D

GlamQueen21

When this collection launches online, I'm so going to snatch up Redhead MSF first since my prediction is that the MSFs would be the first ones sold out along with the MES.

Rinstar

I agree GlamQueen. I am nabbing Redhead first. I had Blonde and sold it, so no worries there. It was pretty, but cool-toned pinks are never my favorite.