MAC - Naturally Discussion

LMD84

Do not copy or link any pictures or reviews to another blog or forum without my explicit permission!

Early Morning MB third from the bottom.
i love both the blushes so will be bagging both of those babies! :) as well as the twilight shadow :) thanks so much for your pics and reviews!!

yummy411

redhead!

Blonde msf or Redhead msf...that is the question
hmm.gif

Mac-Guy

i love both the blushes so will be bagging both of those babies! :) as well as the twilight shadow :) thanks so much for your pics and reviews!!

You are very welcome, Lou. I know you will rock these blushes like there is no tomorrow
cheerleader.gif

PixieDancer

Ok people don't freak out.... BUT, I was online ordering a BU Narcissus... IF you are a PRO only I think...
I went into MSF, MES, and MB catagories and these Naturally products are listed!
I was able to place an order for all 5 MES, Redhead MSF, and 2 MB!!!

Brush was not up yet though. Didn't check on the lippies because I got too excited. Going to go back & check on those.

It's not listed under "What's New" as a collection yet, but the items are on the PRO site!!! So, I think we are getting these sooner than expected! Get Ready Specktras!!

PixieDancer

Lipsticks are up too on the PRO site!

None of these items come up if you type in a name search. You have to go to each catagory and look under "LE" tab, and there they are!

PixieDancer

Also an item under lip products called "PRO Trend Lip Palette!"

DESCRIPTION Listed:
"Used by M∙A∙C Artists backstage at fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris - six Spring/Summer 2012 shades including Warm to Bare, Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Make Me Melt & Pulse."

Richelle83

Also an item under lip products called "PRO Trend Lip Palette!"

DESCRIPTION Listed:
"Used by M∙A∙C Artists backstage at fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris - six Spring/Summer 2012 shades including Warm to Bare, Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Make Me Melt & Pulse."

I read about this here http://www.beautylish.com/a/vpaun/carolina-herrera-nyfw Louder Lilac is already calling my name!

UrbanSweetheart

Ok people don't freak out.... BUT, I was online ordering a BU Narcissus... IF you are a PRO only I think...
I went into MSF, MES, and MB catagories and these Naturally products are listed!
I was able to place an order for all 5 MES, Redhead MSF, and 2 MB!!!

Brush was not up yet though. Didn't check on the lippies because I got too excited. Going to go back & check on those.

It's not listed under "What's New" as a collection yet, but the items are on the PRO site!!! So, I think we are getting these sooner than expected! Get Ready Specktras!!
damn damn damn...I wish I was a PRO member :(

Teggy

I got to take a glimpse of the collection today. I'm not big on this, so I didn't really look too hard. First of all, the two warmer blushes are surprisingly dark in the pot. Mostly likely, they'll swatch more sheer like many mineral blushes do. Sadly, they didn't have the pink blush which was the ONE thing I really wanted to try! Alas...

I tried both Redhead and Blonde MSFs on my wrist. I like redhead better, and it has a nice gold shimmer, but I don't know if I want to buy it. What looks really interesting are the eyeshadows. There are very complex and shimmery...in the pot. I didn't swatch them cause I wasn't interested at all. Sorry folks.

UrbanSweetheart

I got to take a glimpse of the collection today. I'm not big on this, so I didn't really look too hard. First of all, the two warmer blushes are surprisingly dark in the pot. Mostly likely, they'll swatch more sheer like many mineral blushes do. Sadly, they didn't have the pink blush which was the ONE thing I really wanted to try! Alas...

I tried both Redhead and Blonde MSFs on my wrist. I like redhead better, and it has a nice gold shimmer, but I don't know if I want to buy it. What looks really interesting are the eyeshadows. There are very complex and shimmery...in the pot. I didn't swatch them cause I wasn't interested at all. Sorry folks.
thanks for sharing your thoughts! =)
Everyone is pro-redhead it seems!