MAC New Make Up Bags Collection Discussion

Mac-Guy

US Release date is 8/25.

For Fall, something new to flaunt: Limited Edition makeup bags by M•A•C Mariza! Lightweight, simple, sensuous. Two softly tailored styles: three colour choices. The surprise element -a mock leather fob with a hidden mirror!

Mac-Guy

Mariza 1

Designed by Mariza Scotch, this simple deep zippered pouch features a surprise element - a mock leather fob that holds a small mirror. Lightweight nylon-blend Italian fabric. Brilliantly lipstick red. 8x5 in. Limited edition.

Mariza 2

Designed by Mariza Scotch, this soft envelope-style bag has two zippered pockets, a divided inner compartment & features a mock leather fob that holds a small mirror. Lightweight nylon-blend Italian fabric. Cool grey. 11 x 6 in. Limited edition.

Mariza 3

Designed by Mariza Scotch, this soft envelope-style bag has two zippered pockets, a divided inner compartment & features a mock leather fob that holds a small mirror. Lightweight nylon-blend Italian fabric. Dark grey. 11 x 6 in. Limited edition.

Busttamuv3

For some reason, I thought of the New Clearly MAC bags trio when I first saw the title of this post. I didn't realize there was going to be a new release. I have so many cosmetic bags lying around, I'm not sure if I'd actually dip in my wallet for these. But, it would still be nice to check them out nonetheless.

Mac-Guy

As Mariza is a handbag designer, I assume that this collection will walk in the footsteps of the Matt Murphy collection that was released a few years ago. I am thrilled to see that the bags will have an interior life that will make organizing make up easier.

Mac-Guy

Here you go, Lou: http://beautyjunkies.inbeauty.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30791&d=1313506277

Chester

Yes, it does. It's German and the site asks you to register/log in to get to this page.

Chester

LMD84

Sorry, hun. I only posted the images on beautyjunkies. I hope you can still see them.
sadly i can't see them because it asks me to register. i would but it's all in a different language so not sure what info to put down! lol!

Mac-Guy

Finally a MU bag in a higher quality. I really like the gray one, although I also like the red for essentials on the go.

MACina

I love the desgin of the bags
eyelove.gif

So classy and sophisticated!!!!

I really can not decide which one I want to have....maybe I will get all them
blush-anim-cl.gif

shadowaddict

While I think these look very nice. I will skip.

Stupid question alert....but at these sizes are they suppose to fit in your handbag for carrying some cosmetics with you?
th_confused_new.gif