MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

Fiberluver

^ Me neither.

I tried to get it one friday in December and gave up.

A few minutes ago I popped it in my cart and went on about my business.

I don't mind purchasing Viva Glams and unique LE stuff but something like NM - I'll pass until the going gets easier.

Purchasing this l/s tonight was so easy - no sweat, stress or pushing and shoving!

Another black box for me!

MAC ought to be ashamed.

Maybe I should return to my no buy LE and stick w/perm. only?

My wallet would be so happy!

martiangurll

You're right, I just spoke to a representative who said it is available. I added it to my cart to test it out. I'm glad it's back for those who really wanted it (nothing special I've realized now). I tried so hard in Dec too LOL. What a GIMMICK! Ugh, can't stand trickery.

yeah, that sucks. glad I didn't fall for evilbay prices. I am telling myself that I am skipping this because of this type of shameless marketing but in reality I think it just looks too close to Pepto Bismol pink. But now that I have heard Nicki Minaj a little bit, I do like her flow so I would have gotten it for that. But no on the Pepto lips. I will let me lips look like Poo, but not Pepto

macnc50diva

I love Nicki Minaj's makeup and all but something about this lipstick is just not right.. I tell you this is one HARD color to wear if you're over maybe an NC35 or so. I really don't think it was worth the hype...AT ALL

LMD84

yeah i skipped it in the end. i don't buy stuff because of the hype. i knew it wouldn't look good on me so i skipped!

Fiberluver

I've worn it once or twice so far and I really like this shade.

I wear it with currant lip pencil.

Nothing beats Pink Nouveau though.

That is my favorite pink by far.

martiangurll

I've worn it once or twice so far and I really like this shade.

I wear it with currant lip pencil.

Nothing beats Pink Nouveau though.

That is my favorite pink by far.
Isn;t Pink Nouveau a tad frosty though? I likes me some glitter, but I am a frostaphobe!

sosdrielle

I don't think it's frosty, it's a satin finish and when I saw it in store it didn't seem to have any glitter or sparkle. Must put it on my B2M list actually!

Latest posts