MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

Meimei91

Well girls, for those of you waiting, it's up! Says out of stock - will ship soon, or something like that, but you can order it!

LMD84

i'm not getting the lippie now. i dont need it and i thik i was just letting the hype get to me. concider it skipped!

peachsuns

Wow, it looks beautiful on you, LoveMakeup4Real!
thmbup.gif

I love the name already. Must be a very pretty pink!
yes.gif

Speaking of Nars, I got my first Nars lipgloss - Strawberry Fields. I'm in love!
eyelove.gif
Has anyone tried it?
My boyfriend asked me if I was cheating MAC. I said "NO!" I thought that was cute.
girlhaha.gif

I enjoyed the comparison swatch of Pink 4 Friday with other pink lipsticks Karla made. Isn't she awesome?
cheerleader.gif

http://karlasugar.net/2010/12/mac-pink-friday-comparison/

peachsuns

So, it's out of stock already, but you can still order it?
Nah, I'm not ordering. I want to help Specktra girls. Am I good?
tong.gif
Hope I'm not helping those evil eBay people!
th_crazy2.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

^^ Thank you!... still not brave enough to wear it out. Such a punk! lol. Oh and I found it ridiculously easy today to add it to my cart but I canceled b/c no need of another but wanted to test it out, but last week when I really wanted it, it was so difficult to checkout, it took almost 40 minutes ha. I think you can still order, not sure. It may be a backorder. I'm glad you posted the swatches from Karla above, Pink Plaid is so pretty that I had to buy it just now
eyelove.gif
Going on a pink lippie break now!

So, it's out of stock already, but you can still order it?
Nah, I'm not ordering. I want to help Specktra girls. Am I good?
tong.gif
Hope I'm not helping those evil eBay people!
th_crazy2.gif

laylalovesmac

pompom.gif

Where did you find Strawberry Fields? I want it so bad, but it doesn't appear to be on the Sephora website or theirs anymore, either.

yes.gif

Speaking of Nars, I got my first Nars lipgloss - Strawberry Fields. I'm in love!
eyelove.gif
Has anyone tried it?
My boyfriend asked me if I was cheating MAC. I said "NO!" I thought that was cute.
girlhaha.gif

peachsuns

yes.gif

eyelove.gif
Has anyone tried it?
girlhaha.gif
Salina, I found it at my local Nordstrom. I checked the availability at their website, and ran to the store! I'm glad I did.
girlhaha.gif

Here is the swatches of Strawberry Fields.
eyelove.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-strawberry-fields-lip-gloss-review-photos-swatches-fall-2010

sss215

yes.gif

eyelove.gif
Has anyone tried it?
girlhaha.gif

I believe Strawberry Fields is sold out mostly everywhere. It was from NARS fall. You can try to call Norsdtroms or Neiman Marcus, Saks to see if they have any.

laylalovesmac

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! Unfortunately, the closer Nordstrom is more than two hours away, same with Saks.

I'll just have to love it on others.

I believe Strawberry Fields is sold out mostly everywhere. It was from NARS fall. You can try to call Norsdtroms or Neiman Marcus, Saks to see if they have any.

monter

I gave in and got this last night. :/

I'm hoping I like it - the general consensus is that it's easier to wear than Gaga or Snob, right? Maybe? Fingers crossed...

If not, I might be opening up a for sale thread soon.
lol.gif

tthelwell

I'm hoping I like it - the general consensus is that it's easier to wear than Gaga or Snob, right? Maybe? Fingers crossed...

lol.gif

:) I'm NC45 and I like it...it's definitely more wearable than Gaga and Snob. Think a mix of Snob and Pink Nouveau. I'm wearing it today actually...my Friday lipstick...LOL
sigh.gif

honybr

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! Unfortunately, the closer Nordstrom is more than two hours away, same with Saks.

I'll just have to love it on others.
layla you can order it on Nordstrom's website and have it shipped. It's a goregous enough of a color to pay for shipping.

On topic: I hope everyone gets their backorders!

laylalovesmac

Depending on how much Christmas money I get, I may order, but right now, I don't think I'm willing to pay a third of the price of the item for shipping. But thank you so much!!! I won't give up hope.
th_kiss.gif

layla you can order it on Nordstrom's website and have it shipped. It's a goregous enough of a color to pay for shipping.

On topic: I hope everyone gets their backorders!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't have Snob, but I did find that it was more wearable than Gaga. I find that I often have to tone Gaga down with a liner, or that I have to apply it lightly to avoid it jumping off my face like an effect in a bad 3D movie. It still looks nice, but there are some parameters that I have to respect. This one looked nice straight out of the tube and was pretty wearable whether I put it on lightly or heavily.

lol.gif

ButterflyDior77

MAC just shipped my Pink Friday lipstick!

I'm NC20...I hope it doesn't look a mess on me.

Pink Nouveau looks fine on me...Gaga is ok, and I've never tried snob.

hello_my_apple

I saw the lipstick on sale on Amazon for 24.99 and then I went to EBAY and saw it being sold at a buy it now price for 299.99, yea someone is trying to sell it for 300 bucks?!! they must be outta their damn minds!

peachsuns

I saw the lipstick on sale on Amazon for 24.99 and then I went to EBAY and saw it being sold at a buy it now price for 299.99, yea someone is trying to sell it for 300 bucks?!! they must be outta their damn minds!

I think $300.00 for a lipstick is too much.
lol.gif

laylalovesmac

Yes- I'll keep an eye out.

I am loving my Pink 4 Friday! Have to apply it lightly so I don't look like a clown, but I think if I play with some interesting lip liners, I can get it to work better.

And yes. $300 is too much for a lipstick, IMO.

I think $300.00 for a lipstick is too much.
lol.gif

Latest posts