MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

macgirl3121

IDK...I think MAC had something in place for people who had it in there cart 1st. I put it in my cart at 11:00pm but with all of the servers timing out and extremely slow processing, I couldn't finalize the order until 11:35pm. I was actually surprised that it was still in my cart because the system completely kicked me out and I had to sign in again and everything.
th_dunno.gif
I had one in my cart between 12:00 and 12:02 EST for sure. When the site kept crashing I never closed my window and kept refreshing. It's not a big deal, just kinda whack that mine got backordered and I got a confirmation at 12:20 EST.

EUSHANNASIA

so glad i did not get into the hype with this lipstick... absolutely hate the color, can't stand nicki, pass all around. the stress people are experiencing over this is crazy!

LMD84

so glad i did not get into the hype with this lipstick... absolutely hate the color, can't stand nicki, pass all around. the stress people are experiencing over this is crazy!

i was like that too at first but the more i look at the lippie the more i quite like the colour. still have never heard any of the womans songs though!

EUSHANNASIA

i was like that too at first but the more i look at the lippie the more i quite like the colour. still have never heard any of the womans songs though!

it's a color i'd like to be able to pull off, but i know would just look absolutely dreadful on me... being ghost-white and looking like i've just gotten done sucking on a bottle of pepto isn't cute! i'll stick with heavily blotted melrose mood or gaga if i need a pink fix.
pretty.gif

chickatthegym

For those of you guys who ordered last week, has your status changed when you log into your MAC account? Mine still says pending
001_unsure.gif
I ordered mine with the giftwrap code. I sure hope I get it this time around- I can't stand the drama and stress one more night LOL

LMD84

it's a color i'd like to be able to pull off, but i know would just look absolutely dreadful on me... being ghost-white and looking like i've just gotten done sucking on a bottle of pepto isn't cute! i'll stick with heavily blotted melrose mood or gaga if i need a pink fix.
pretty.gif
i'm quite pale too -nc20 but i am hoping that i can perhaps pull it off!

LoveMakeup4Real

Mine changed to "Shipped" w/ the tracking #. I used the gift-wrap code too, but the fee wasn't voided as it was supposed to but I called MAC and they will refund the gift-wrap fee once lipstick is delivered to me. Pending seems like it will be shipped to you as mine was pending prior to status update. Give them a call.
For those of you guys who ordered last week, has your status changed when you log into your MAC account? Mine still says pending
001_unsure.gif
I ordered mine with the giftwrap code. I sure hope I get it this time around- I can't stand the drama and stress one more night LOL

nonchalantbeaut

I ordered on Friday and had a pending status. I called them over the weekend and they said it would ship on Monday. I went online and checked and sure enough it was shipped and had a tracking number. I recieved an email around 10am eastern time, comfirming shipping. You should call customer service to check your order status if it has not changed. I also used the gift wrap code not realizing it was for gift wrap. They didn't charge me any extra though.

shontay07108

I am completely over any interest I had in this lipstick. One reason is because I ordered Pink Nouveau last night and I can't wait to try it and most importantly I received my order of Roman Holiday lipstick by Nars today. It is an amazing baby pink. It's the pink I've been searching for. It's not hot pink, but a soft baby pink that doesn't make me look crazy with my pigmented lips and it has a sheen to it without being shimmery. Where has this lipstick been all my life?

User38

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

I am completely over any interest I had in this lipstick. One reason is because I ordered Pink Nouveau last night and I can't wait to try it and most importantly I received my order of Roman Holiday lipstick by Nars today. It is an amazing baby pink. It's the pink I've been searching for. It's not hot pink, but a soft baby pink that doesn't make me look crazy with my pigmented lips and it has sheen to it without being shimmery. Where has a this lipstick been all my life?

LoveMakeup4Real

^^Well you guys will make it easier for those who DO want the lipstick to place an order on Friday lol. Anyway, according to the tracking # mine should be delivered to me later today. Hopefully, it looks a little decent on me :p

LMD84

I am completely over any interest I had in this lipstick. One reason is because I ordered Pink Nouveau last night and I can't wait to try it and most importantly I received my order of Roman Holiday lipstick by Nars today. It is an amazing baby pink. It's the pink I've been searching for. It's not hot pink, but a soft baby pink that doesn't make me look crazy with my pigmented lips and it has a sheen to it without being shimmery. Where has this lipstick been all my life?

yes that nars lippie had caught my eye too! i'm pleased you like it so much :)

LoveMakeup4Real

Hmm, tried it on, not sure if I like it on me but then again, I'm not surprised lol. I do like it with a dark brown liner... will post swatches later :p

nonchalantbeaut

I received mines today as well. I already knew I wouldn't be able to ware it right out of the tube. It swatches really pretty on the back of my hand, a barbie pink with a hint of purple. But on my lips, it comes of pale compared to the color in the tube, which is disapointing. I tried it with cork lipliner and current lip liner, which I like the best. I'm on the fence about keeping it because I usually don't like lippies that I can't wear alone if I want to. We shal see.