MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

I honestly don't like MAC's marketing campaign for this. I wish it was available for more then just the four fridays during the month. I feel like they would make far more money that way because even if the lipstick was available all throughout the week, it would still sell out. Maybe not as quickly but still. I REALLY would have liked to get this but I've had no luck purchasing it for the last three fridays :/ ugh sigh.

LoveMakeup4Real

Ok, so I've tried it on all day today and I don't like it on me straight from the tube, it's passable with a dark lip liner or a lip gloss as I have on in that pic. I don't know when I'll wear this out as I'm not particularly brave lol. No foundation on so ignore the rest.

peachsuns

So, this week will be the last week for this lippie?
Good luck, girls!!!
choochoo.gif

BeautyByLele

Love- IMO , it looks nice on you. Mine's is still on back order but when/if I recieve mine i plan on using it with a dark l/l. Thanks for posting the pic

LoveMakeup4Real

Thank you! Np. I still have to get used to it; I've never worn anything so bright before ha. I'll def wear it out with a dark lip liner.
Love- IMO , it looks nice on you. Mine's is still on back order but when/if I recieve mine i plan on using it with a dark l/l. Thanks for posting the pic

Fiberluver

Glam,

I'm not even going to bother.

I will be asleep @ midnight and this l/s and MAC's marketing strategy is so not worth it.

I was excited about it at first because it was a new pretty pink and I am on a pink kick right now but after trying to place an order for 2 weeks running I said the hell with it.

I will stick with the lovely pink lippies I already own and show them more love.

elegant-one

Whoa baby almost $200 for a lipstick...*snicker* & I thought that I was crazy for paying $29 & $35 for the MAC Playboy Bunny lipstick back in the day
icon_eek.gif

DILLIGAF

It kills me to know that someone is offering it at that price! Its not even in nice packaging?!?!?! Just when I thought I was used to the craziness something shocks me. I glad I never had any interest in this lippie. I've got plenty dupes.

User38

some dumbo out in cyberspace is thinking this is worth it? lolol

yes, it is pretty. yes, it is named for a rapper. yes, it is pink. so?

there are so many pinks within MAC perm lines that going crazy and losing sleep for this doesn't make sense to me. Besides, Pink Nouveau is an almost perfect pink -- and if you want bluer based, go for Gaga or Snob.

DILLIGAF

I see the prices getting worse after the last and final friday. What a kick in the ass that will be when this finally shows up at a CCO.
ohboy.gif

shontay07108

Speaking of Pink Nouveau, I got mine yesterday and I adore it. I am so happy it doesn't dry my lips out and it is a great pink. I am so over hot pink right now. Having said that, though, I still prefer Roman Holiday by Nars.
dance.gif

some dumbo out in cyberspace is thinking this is worth it? lolol

yes, it is pretty. yes, it is named for a rapper. yes, it is pink. so?

there are so many pinks within MAC perm lines that going crazy and losing sleep for this doesn't make sense to me. Besides, Pink Nouveau is an almost perfect pink -- and if you want bluer based, go for Gaga or Snob.