MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

GlamQueen21

What?! Someone is selling Pink Friday 4 lipstick for $300.00?! HOT DAMN! They must be out of their mind!! I did my Pink Friday inspired look on my blog and I loved how it turned out! NYX Plush Red l/l + Pink Friday 4 l/s + Like Venus d/g = HOTNESS!!

paparazziboy

if u couldnt get ur hands on it try snob it looks just like it. if u have it or snob pair it with magenta lip pencil fill in the whole lip then go over it with either color and top it off with a bit of gaga gloss its hot

paparazziboy

that is weird that nordstrom had it in store we were told it was an online exclusive

I believe Strawberry Fields is sold out mostly everywhere. It was from NARS fall. You can try to call Norsdtroms or Neiman Marcus, Saks to see if they have any.

Sass

I got mine in today, but haven't used it yet. I can say that it's prettier than I thought it would be and I'm glad I ordered it. I have nothing like it and GaGa is nothing like it so I'm cool with it. Can't wait to rock it with Currant.

niftyness

Apparentlyyyyy. it might be making a come back.... very excited!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/mac-cosmetics-in-national/mac-cosmetics-will-the-nicki-minaj-pink-friday-lipstick-make-a-return

User38

lol and
thud.gif

BeautyByLele

I just got a confirmation email saying that my order has shipped. It was on back order since December 10th. Im excited, cant wait to get my l/s
nanaparty.gif

FlippinFaces360

Yes ma'am 3 pink friday l/s....... One of my coworkers here at Mac got 5 the key to ordering the l/s was one l/s per transaction so I did 3 online orders ;-)

MACina

I am so much in love with my l/s and I am soooooooooo happy that I got it!!!

For me it is really the perfect "Barbie-Pink"
bigheart.gif

BrownPebbles

I received mine this week (tuesday) after purchasing mine on the last Friday (december 17) I am nc45 studiotech and I love it w/ NYX mauve or brown liner and Funtabulous gloss.

it is lighter than Pink nouveau...pink nouveau is more werable. I love the finish!

BeautyByLele

Swatched on NC50 skin

Pink Friday

Viva Gaga VS Pink 4 Friday

Pink 4 Friday w clear lipglass

Top to Bottom - Pink Friday , Viva Gaga , Pink Noveau

XicanaQueen

How funny, you can still buy Pink 4 Friday online on MAC's website. I was able to add it to my cart. All that stress I went through in December for nothing!
rants.gif
lol

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/3657/13699/Pink-4-Friday-Lipstick/index.tmpl

LoveMakeup4Real

You're right, I just spoke to a representative who said it is available. I added it to my cart to test it out. I'm glad it's back for those who really wanted it (nothing special I've realized now). I tried so hard in Dec too LOL. What a GIMMICK! Ugh, can't stand trickery.

Latest posts